All NBA games added

Real Deal

• Owner

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/forum/82-nba-gameday

Keep in mind that they will not bump to the top of the index if you post in them. They are set to stay in the order they are in, so there's no searching for games.

Preseason games included, by the way. :dribble:

• Owner

Also, for any of you who aren't familiar with how we roll (;)), we move all games into the HOME team's forum after they are completed (usually the morning after the game is played).

That way, all teams have 41 of their 82 games in their team forum.

Also, for any of you who aren't familiar with how we roll (;)), we move all games into the HOME team's forum after they are completed (usually the morning after the game is played).

That way, all teams have 41 of their 82 games in their team forum.

are we aloud to already predict who's going to win?

• Owner

are we aloud to already predict who's going to win?

Haha, you can post in any of them, doesn't matter. They just won't bump to the top of the forum index (set to stay in the order I created them so they are organized by date), so I wouldn't bother posting TOO far into the season.

• Owner

God damn, that had to of taken a lot of time to do.

Setting it up in Excel is brain-racking, haha...but it took me a couple of days to figure it all out, and then it's basically importing all of the topic/post data into the database.

It would've been less to learn if I was just posting them one-by-one, using the board (like you guys do), but also VERY time-consuming. It took me 3-4 hours to post 256 football games, and there were 1,344 basketball games to post, lol...so we're talking days of it, or me sitting at the computer for an entire day, like a zombie. :lol:

Setting it up in Excel is brain-racking, haha...but it took me a couple of days to figure it all out, and then it's basically importing all of the topic/post data into the database.

It would've been less to learn if I was just posting them one-by-one, using the board (like you guys do), but also VERY time-consuming. It took me 3-4 hours to post 256 football games, and there were 1,344 basketball games to post, lol...so we're talking days of it, or me sitting at the computer for an entire day, like a zombie. :lol:

I wont lie, I forgot you can import topics into the database as I help run an IPB forum, I just rarely ever go into the admin CP. I did picture you just sitting at your comp posting topics one by one for 48 hours straight. :lol: