When, how did you lose your virginity?

I'm assuming most OTR members here have had sex :D

Share us your story here...

Mine, I was probably 20, still jobless, mom gave me some money to give to my friend who had a wedding... but I put it in my pocket and forgot to give it to him. So after the wedding, we went out together to this "place" and they had an album where you choose your girl, so I thought there's no way I would do that, don't have the money, but voila, money still in my pocket, and chose my girl, and boom. I was nervous, and kept saying "is this for real?". Then she stripped and my instinct took over. I remember thinking, "this isn't as good as I thought it would be... not necessarily better than masturbating." lol

EDIT: one funny moment was when she asked me why I was nervous and I said it was my first time... she said no way... and I said true... and she was like, "how come you know how to shag?" and I was like "saw it in movies?"... and the funny part was she suddenly became serious and said let's take off the condom, and I was like no way why would you take off my condom... and she was like cmon let's take it off, let's take it off... I said no way... girl -_- I guess she must have thought my virgin sperm held some God power lol :lol:

Tell your stories :)

Edited by Multi-Billionaire

I'm assuming most OTR members here have had sex :D

Share us your story here...

Mine, I was probably 20, still jobless, mom gave me some money to give to my friend who had a wedding... but I put it in my pocket and forgot to give it to him. So after the wedding, we went out together to this "place" and they had an album where you choose your girl, so I thought there's no way I would do that, don't have the money, but voila, money still in my pocket, and chose my girl, and boom. I was nervous, and kept saying "is this for real?". Then she stripped and my instinct took over. I remember thinking, "this isn't as good as I thought it would be... not necessarily better than masturbating." lol

It was good, but not as great as I thought it would be.

Tell your stories :)

WOWWWWW.... :lol:

Anyway, I was 16 and was going out with this girl for about 2 weeks (if that). I kinda knew it was coming, but was nervous as hell so things always tended to get pushed back a bit. Well, we were chilling at my place (room was in the basement) with my parents out, and 2 of our friends were over (who happened to be going out as well). My girl must have done some 3rd basement coach [expletive] to signal our other friends to leave the room, and then she basically raped me. It was awesome. RAW DOG!!!

I doubt many people are going to be posting in this thread ;)

I was 16, she was 18 and I kid you not was a model for Hollister. I met her on the cruise ship we were on and her friend who was with my boy said lets go take a shower together. So we all went to take a shower then bam, I was getting it on in the cruise ship bathroom right out in the Caribbean. She didn't find out I was 16 till after too, it was amazing.

And Snake, that is an awesome story haha. I would never had sex with a red light district girl haha.

I was 16, she was 18 and I kid you not was a model for Hollister. I met her on the cruise ship we were on and her friend who was with my boy said lets go take a shower together. So we all went to take a shower then bam, I was getting it on in the cruise ship bathroom right out in the Caribbean. She didn't find out I was 16 till after too, it was amazing.

And Snake, that is an awesome story haha. I would never had sex with a red light district girl haha.

You forgot to mention the part where you woke up with sticky underwear.