Dwight believes Durant is better then LeBron

magicbalala245

LeBron Wade and Bosh will have to sacrifice their stats and play with team chemistry for the Heat to win games. Durant will always be a leader and needs to improve for the Thunder to go more far then last year. Right now, I'd say LeBron is still better. Averaged approximately a triple double per game, has one of the best court vision in the game, a great scorer and rebounder. Also a good defender. Kevin Durant is a great scorer and rebounder and leader but nothing else. Everything is going to chance during this year though. While LeBron will be in Miami with Wade, Durant will just continue to improve his game so he could in 1 year or 2 be better then LeBron James

I don't think he actually believes that, he probably is just annoyed they stacked their team up in Miami.

This. With all the shots fired back and forth between Riles and Van Gundy & Smith I think he's just saying it not to give LBJ credit. However, I've been on record saying he's got potential to be the best and I stand by that.

• Owner

Yeah, LeBron is a more complete player. Durant has better on-ball defense, LeBron help defense, and I still think it's a toss-up as to who the better scorer is. Durant the better shooter, LeBron better at finishing. Passing and running a team? That's James, by far.

So, it's not THAT big of a gap...but it's clear for now.

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/9111/74586223.jpg

What a stud.