Game 2 (10/8, 9:37 PM EST, AT&T Park): Braves 5 at Giants 4

Game 3 (10/10, 4:37 PM EST, Turner Field): Giants 3 vs Braves 2

Game 4 (10/11, 8:37 PM EST, Turner Field): Giants 3 vs Braves 2

Game 5 (10/13, 9:37 PM EST, AT&T Park): Tommy Hanson vs Tim Lincecum*

*= If Necessary

Times subject to change

All games on TBS

Edited by Cobb

The Braves have their hands tied since they had to use Hudson on Sunday and I guess they don't want to use him on 3 days rest again. I don't understand why he isn't pitching game 2, though. That'd set him up for game 5.

Edited by Phightins

Also, the Giants announced that Barry Zito is not starting in this series. For game 4, they will either go with Madison Bumgarner, or Tim Lincecum on short rest.

Edited by Phightins

Also, the Giants announced that Barry Zito is not starting in this series. For game 4, they will either go with Madison Bumgarner, or Tim Lincecum on short rest.

Why not go with Madison? He's having a great year and he's def a change of pace from lince cain and sanchez. Although Zito is too.

Why not go with Madison? He's having a great year and he's def a change of pace from lince cain and sanchez. Although Zito is too.

I agree. Of the 5 in their rotation, Zito is easily the most hittable. It might not even matter though, sounds like Bobby is trying to give them the series. I really don't get the decision to save Hudson for game 3, unless there is something I am missing.

It has nothing to do with that other guy, you were laughing at the Lowe vs Tim Lincecum matchup and their is no sure thing that Lowe will pitch bad.

It's just funny compared to other match ups

you got

Sabathia Lirano aces-studs

Price Lee aces-studs

Halladay Volquez - also funny but Volquez is still better than Lowe

Lincecum Lowe - Lowe isn't even a good 2 let alone an ace caliber pitcher, and thats what all the other guys are, hell I'm not even saying Lowe does bad, it's just a funny match up

Ive decided to root for the Giants all the way. Lincecum is nasty, hopefully he can make it to the NLCS and face Halladay. Plus we gotta have a California team win it.

West side til I die. Whos with me? :glasses:

No one.