Sixers name Eric Snow new TV color analyst

Phightins

This is probably only meaningful to me and Smitty, but still newsworthy. Fourth one in the last five years. Maybe he will stick around.

Edited by Phightins

If I were ya'll I'd hope he is dumped mid-season. He's awkard and boring as an analyst, and everytime the camera is on him he looks nervous as hell and doesn't know what to do.

Liked him as a player, but he's not a great TV/radio guy.

Fortunately Marc Zumoff, our play by play guy, is fantastic and brings tons of energy. Maybe he can make up for Snow being boring. The guy we had last year, Ed Pinckney, was pretty good, but he took a job on the Bulls coaching staff. Guy before Pinckney was horrible. So Snow doesn't have a whole lot to live up to, lol.

This is probably only meaningful to me and Smitty, but still newsworthy. Fourth one in the last five years. Maybe he will stick around.

Haha. :glasses:

I've always liked Snow as a player, only okay as an analyst though.

I always thought he'd make a better coach to be honest.

• 3 weeks later...

Meh, not really a big Eric Snow fan in terms of him being a color analyst. He's no better then Pickney honestly, and I actually think I like Pickney a bit more. Snow just seems clueless at times and always is caught saying like 'uhhh' and just rambles on about stuipd [expletive].

I'll cut him a break though since he's new at this, but I'm not really liking what I hear thus far from him.