ALCS Discussion: New York Yankees vs. Texas Rangers

Cobb

1. New York Rangers, yes. Do ho ho. You were mocking C.C., I'm a Yankees fan. Makes sense, no? :)

2. I'm just forewarning. Don't get sensitive after a playoff loss if I come in with some anti-Lakers comments. Seems fair game, right?

100% fair game, if you dont do that when Kobe is getting worked I will consider you to be a big [expletive].

• Like 2

You said that should have been a routine double play... Young had 1% chance at even stopping that ball. I was flabbergasted and confused. Wasn't sure if srs.

Definitive didn't seem like it, from what I saw he could have made a play on that (granted it took a bad bounce in the dirt). Your excited, not flabbergasted.

Are the Rangers going to go through every one of their pitchers? :lol:

Edited by Confidence

Definitive didn't seem like it, from what I saw he could have made a play on that (granted it took a bad bounce in the dirt). Your excited, not flabbergasted.

I'm excited at the game, flabbergasted by your comment. That play is made less than 10% of the time on a ball hit that hard.

Good thing that [expletive]er struck out swinging because he should have been punched out the previous pitch!

Not that I'm saying it was a strike... Because I don't think it was... But the 3-1 pitch to Posada was a ball and he ended up flying out. So... it would have simply been a makeup call regardless.