Reason why Rondo is not wearing his headband

You realize this openly racist right? By saying White people can't manage "black mans sport" and white people don't have the swag of black men. Just stop, idk if your joking or not but there's no room for it on this forum.

You realize this openly racist right? By saying White people can't manage "black mans sport" and white people don't have the swag of black men. Just stop, idk if your joking or not but there's no room for it on this forum.

No its not, you cant be racist against Whites, its impossible!!

really dumb rule. Rondo os probably the only player in the league that does it, maybe 1 or 2 others but i can't recall anyone else doing it. I'd stop wearing the headband altogether too if i were rondo, not too fun when a foolish rule like this seems as if it were singling you out.

Also, smh at the time i wasted reading those terrible racist comments or ugly attempt at humor -_____-.

I agree with the rule. The NBA is a multi-billion :wub: business and any product (yes, players are products) that represents the business inaccurately should be terminated.

It's like those products that get recalled from supermarkets because they have the wrong labels. lol

Edited by Multi-Billionaire

Stern is just treating the NBA like a buisiness, he wants it to be professional and like top of the line. I mean who looks better the buisness that wears suits and ties or the places that have polos and khakis....it is tough where to draw the lines though, I mean [expletive] if nothing was instilled they would all be looking like streetballers, but its tough where to draw the line