Reason why Rondo is not wearing his headband

First Caron Butler and chewing straws, then SVG and turtle necks, then the dumb no argue rule, and now this?

The NBA is pathetic, fix your cap situation or something rather then worry about stupid things like this.

I hope Rondo wears it inside out now so you can't tell if it's upside down or not..

Edited by STATCity

I know this isn't Rondo's reason for having it upside down, or any player who previously had it upside down, but typically when a logo or flag is upside down, it's usually meant in disrespect towards that particular logo or flag. A good example would be an upside down American flag. Maybe that's Stern's reasoning behind it.

• Like 2

• Owner

I know this isn't Rondo's reason for having it upside down, or any player who previously had it upside down, but typically when a logo or flag is upside down, it's usually meant in disrespect towards that particular logo or flag. A good example would be an upside down American flag. Maybe that's Stern's reasoning behind it.

That's actually a good point...didn't think of that.

And I wouldn't be quick to say that's not Rondo's reasoning behind it, unless there's proof of it, lol. I wouldn't be surprised, especially the way Boston has been complaining about the refs over the last couple of seasons.