My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

OSUBucksfan09

All Of The Lights is epic, interlude and all. I definitely would've put Christian Dior Denim Flow on here over So Appalled as well.

So Appalled may be the best song lyrically on the album...so I disagree there. Although Christian Dior Denim Flow should've been thrown in as a bonus track or something since it was definitely one of the best GOOD Friday songs.

After listening to it more..is this the GOAT Yeezy album? I know early fans have serious emotional love for Dropout and LR...but this is damn good.

Its certainly in the convo.

It's too early to say IMO. I think we have to revisit in in 6 months to a year to really determine if it is his GOAT. Right now I'd definitely say no. CD has stood the test of time sooo well. I still listen to CD about once or twice a week.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I know I'm like 2 years late, but I FINALLY got to listen to this all the way through. Went to FYE to cop Life Is Good and saw this there on sale, and since I'm a HUGE fan of Kanye's first 3 albums, I figured I'd pick it up. This thing is truly a masterpiece. I prefer Late Registration and College Dropout because some of the musical aspects of this are so abstract and different, and I'm into his old style big time, but I got mad respect for this album.

The intro and Devil In A New Dress are easily the 2 best songs on the album for me. Especially the latter, that type of production is why I love Kanye albums/Kanye production (not sure if he necessarily produced that track, although you know if he didn't he got the producer to do exactly what he wanted with that beat). Lyrics are pretty ill, too. I miss that Kanye, with the soulful production and heavy sampling.

• Like 2

I know I'm like 2 years late, but I FINALLY got to listen to this all the way through. Went to FYE to cop Life Is Good and saw this there on sale, and since I'm a HUGE fan of Kanye's first 3 albums, I figured I'd pick it up. This thing is truly a masterpiece. I prefer Late Registration and College Dropout because some of the musical aspects of this are so abstract and different, and I'm into his old style big time, but I got mad respect for this album.

The intro and Devil In A New Dress are easily the 2 best songs on the album for me. Especially the latter, that type of production is why I love Kanye albums/Kanye production (not sure if he necessarily produced that track, although you know if he didn't he got the producer to do exactly what he wanted with that beat). Lyrics are pretty ill, too. I miss that Kanye, with the soulful production and heavy sampling.

Honestly couldn't agree more if I had read this post I would have thought I posted it only I don't shop at FYE. lol Guru even mocked for calling the album a masterpiece glad to see someone agrees.

Honestly couldn't agree more if I had read this post I would have thought I posted it only I don't shop at FYE. lol Guru even mocked for calling the album a masterpiece glad to see someone agrees.

The [expletive]? I said that I thought WTT is better. And laughed at you when you tried to use grammys to justify your point. I never once said that this album was not a masterpiece. EVER.