My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

OSUBucksfan09

Perfect album. I don't think any other album this year even comes close.

This year, yes. We have to wait and see how this album does over time. Is it as good or better in a year or two as it is now? How's the replay value? Can you listen to it over and over again. All classic albums answer those questions, no matter what genre. Of course, most of it is opinion based...

So far through the first few listens my favorite tracks are Gorgeous, Devil In A New Dress, Hell Of A Life, and Blame Game. They are all good, but those four at the stand out tracks to me.

This year, yes. We have to wait and see how this album does over time. Is it as good or better in a year or two as it is now? How's the replay value? Can you listen to it over and over again. All classic albums answer those questions, no matter what genre. Of course, most of it is opinion based...

So far through the first few listens my favorite tracks are Gorgeous, Devil In A New Dress, Hell Of A Life, and Blame Game. They are all good, but those four at the stand out tracks to me.

This can go right between LR and Dropout for me to be honest. He reeeeally outdid himself on this one. The music is so perfect, and the lyrics don't disappoint either. Me personally, I still think Late Registration is his best work, followed by this and then Dropout, Graduation and 808's.

Even though the songs are really good, Monster and So Appalled just don't seem to fit with the rest of the album. Anyone else feel the same way?

Yeah I thought they would be in that collaboration album with Jay-Z instead of this one.

After listening to it front to back at least 10 times since Monday.

1. All of The Lights - That interlude is amazing and then when the song starts, its my favorite part of the album. Even with Fergie's part its still the best song on there.

2. Dark Fantasy - Nicki on the intro is awesome and he kills the opening track.

3. Devil in a New Dress - most underrated song on the album.

4. Gorgeous - Love it. Cudi is perfect on the hook and Raekwon's part is dope.

5. Blame Game - Could easily be number 1. The Chris Rock part at the end is hilarious.

6. Hell of a Life - Awesome beat and the song just flows.

7. Monster - Nicki steals this one. She went haaaard.

8. Runaway - Another underrated track on the album. I love Pusha's verse.

9. So Appalled - Doesn't really fit the album, but Jay's part is dope.

10. Power - Old, but still a hard [expletive] song.

11. Lost in the World - Too 808's-ish for me but I like it.

Not one bad track on the album and easily the best album of the year.

• Like 1

After listening to it front to back at least 10 times since Monday.

1. All of The Lights - That interlude is amazing and then when the song starts, its my favorite part of the album. Even with Fergie's part its still the best song on there.

2. Dark Fantasy -I agreed right up to about here lol, the intro to this song is insanely annoying Nicki on the intro is awesome and he kills the opening track.

3. Devil in a New Dress - most underrated song on the album.

4. Gorgeous - Love it. Cudi is perfect on the hook and Raekwon's part is dope.

5. Blame Game - Could easily be number 1. The Chris Rock part at the end is hilarious.

6. Hell of a Life - Awesome beat and the song just flows.

7. Monster - Nicki steals this one. She went haaaard.

8. Runaway - Another underrated track on the album. I love Pusha's verse.

9. So Appalled - Doesn't really fit the album, but Jay's part is dope.

10. Power - Old, but still a hard [expletive] song.

11. Lost in the World - Too 808's-ish for me but I like it.

Not one bad track on the album and easily the best album of the year.

I think the Nicki intro is pretty cool because it sets up the album pretty well. The song itself is dope as hell too so that's really why I put it at 2. TO each his own though.

I agree. Thought it was awesome.

As I listen to the album more my only gripe is the two GOOD Friday tracks. Would've really liked to see two new songs like a Gorgeous or Dark Fantasy instead of Monster and So Appalled.

I agree. Thought it was awesome.

As I listen to the album more my only gripe is the two GOOD Friday tracks. Would've really liked to see two new songs like a Gorgeous or Dark Fantasy instead of Monster and So Appalled.

Monster sick though with it being re-mastered. It sounds sooo much better. I would've liked to see some Big Sean on this album but I'll just wait for his album I guess.

Monster sick though with it being re-mastered. It sounds sooo much better. I would've liked to see some Big Sean on this album but I'll just wait for his album I guess.

It's no different then the version I previously had.

And yeah the base in my audi sounds good with monster cheaaaaa

This album is just unreal, keep listening to it

Best 3 songs are Dark Fantasy, All Of The Lights and Blame Game...

only thing about the album I disagree with is that he should of replaced Devil In A New Dress with Christian Dior Denim Flow

no way man! devil in a new dress is awesome! the 1 minute guitar solo is epic lol

Best song to blast in a car is wylin cuz im young thats so ill with a good base

haha word that does sound crazy with my subs

My top 3: All of the Lights, Dark Fantasy, and Power with Monster a close 4, I love every track though, this CD is boss. Can't get enough of all of the lights tho, fast cars, shootin stars, the flow on this song is crazy as is the production, just a great track.