My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

OSUBucksfan09

So Appalled and Monster were GOOD Friday releases not intended for the album, which is probably why they don't fit (I didn't think they would either....)

And why are you buying 2 copies? lol.

Yeah, I get why they don't fit, but he should have had those two as bonus tracks if anything. Chain Heavy and Mama's Boyfriend should probably be on the actual album.

Because Kanye's one of my favorite artists, and I really like the album. I might actually just buy one to start out with, 'cus I still have to get Cudi's and then I might grab either Banks or Curren$y's.

So, where does this rank on the Yeezy album list? Top 3?

Too hard to tell right now. Not gonna attempt to rank them simply because it's too easy to get caught up in the hype and excitement of having the brand new album.

Seriously doubt it is better than Late Registration/College Dropout or even Graduation. I'll reserve judgement until I get hold of it, but I have this feeling it is just getting hyped up because this is the first Kanye rap record in like 3 years.

Musically / production wise, I think it's better than both. Lyrically, I don't think so it's quite on that level. There's some clever wordplay, but I don't know that the common person can relate to this album as much as his past ones.

So, where does this rank on the Yeezy album list? Top 3?

I love all 5 albums I'd rank em

1. Late Registration

2. College Dropout

3. Dark Fantasy

4. Graduation

5. 808's

I think Dark/Grad/808's are all close I love em all but neither can touch dropout or registration imo, btw this list changes daily sometimes I'll say

1. Dropout

2. Reg

3. 808's

4. Dark

5. Grad

sometimes I'll say

1. Reg

2. Dropout

3. 808's

4. Grad

5. Dark

but I'd say my first list is what I feel most of the time

like i said it would be soon, the dirty is out lol.

so? not surprising. every album gets leaked with the internet the way it is nowadays.

and kanye's albums going like this so far in his career

1. cd

2. late reg

3. graduation

4. 808's

i think mbdtf will probably come in 1 or 2...haven't listened to it yet though so we'll see

lol osu I just realized, after I had downloaded another one, that you sent me the link.

so far this is pretty dope productions wise.

Def easily his best album production wise but I still wouldn't putnit above college dropout or late reg