Its time...

Flash

Why are Heat fans blaming Spoelstra? In my opinion he's really been doing just about as good a job as he can. On the court, the three stars aren't working very well together, and they are trying to turn every single play into a highlite, and in my opinion that has been hurting them. Riley definitely wouldn't be the answer for them, and I don't know why everyone is calling for the coaching change. Doesn't make sense to me...

I hope he didnt write up the play to make eddie house take the game winning shot. twice in a row haha

He's horrific. Has been since 08 but Wade saved his [expletive] 2 years in a row. Now he's managed to have this team lose 3 of its first 10 games. GTFOH. Ron Rothstein can follow him out the door as well.

Why are Heat fans blaming Spoelstra? In my opinion he's really been doing just about as good a job as he can. On the court, the three stars aren't working very well together, and they are trying to turn every single play into a highlite, and in my opinion that has been hurting them. Riley definitely wouldn't be the answer for them, and I don't know why everyone is calling for the coaching change. Doesn't make sense to me...

No, as good a job would be 7-1 or 8-0. This team wouldn't come out flat one time all year if Riley were coaching. A team like this is going to be good x's and o's wide regardless of who's coaching. But Spo has no idea how to motivate these guys and have them get up for games like this. Look at Doc Rivers. He's not great with x's and o's by any means. But he gets the Celtics to play motivated every single game and they hardly ever come flat. That's why we need Riles.

No, as good a job would be 7-1 or 8-0. This team wouldn't come out flat one time all year if Riley were coaching. A team like this is going to be good x's and o's wide regardless of who's coaching. But Spo has no idea how to motivate these guys and have them get up for games like this. Look at Doc Rivers. He's not great with x's and o's by any means. But he gets the Celtics to play motivated every single game and they hardly ever come flat. That's why we need Riles.

False. I'm sorry, but every team is going to have some off nights, and I laugh at the Heat fans for thinking this team could win 80 or more games. It's almost tougher for stars, especially elite scorers like LeBron and Wade to play together. Bosh hasn't quite gotten into the playing style of the Heat either because he was accustomed to being a number one scorer in Toronto. You can't go writing off a coach before your even a quarter of the way through the season. You have to remember that Wade wasn't even able to play during the preseason, so they are still getting used to playing as a team. Also you don't have Mike Miller out there. This is not Spoelstra's fault, and yes the Heat would come out flat in some games, especially early on in the season with the things they've been going through, even if Riley were the coach.

Honestly, if he would just move Z to starting Center, maybe House to PG (or Wade to PG and Jones to SG until Miller gets back), and stop going 15-20 minutes with Haslem/Bosh at Center, this team would be having a whole lot less issues. Most of the team's issues so far has been with the rotations.

Tonight was inexcusable. They had a huge lead in the first half, didn't adjust in the 2nd half, and gave up an ample lead with less than a minute to go. That is on the coach for sure.

• Like 1

False. I'm sorry, but every team is going to have some off nights, and I laugh at the Heat fans for thinking this team could win 80 or more games. It's almost tougher for stars, especially elite scorers like LeBron and Wade to play together. Bosh hasn't quite gotten into the playing style of the Heat either because he was accustomed to being a number one scorer in Toronto. You can't go writing off a coach before your even a quarter of the way through the season. You have to remember that Wade wasn't even able to play during the preseason, so they are still getting used to playing as a team. Also you don't have Mike Miller out there. This is not Spoelstra's fault, and yes the Heat would come out flat in some games, especially early on in the season with the things they've been going through, even if Riley were the coach.

No one is asking for even 70 wins. The Big 3 were fine tonight. No complaints with any of their games tonight. I've written off Spo since before last year. I've seen this movie too many times. There's no excuse for this team to come out flat in the second half like that. The guy has no fire whatsoever. No motivation at all.

Honestly, if he would just move Z to starting Center, maybe House to PG (or Wade to PG and Jones to SG until Miller gets back), and stop going 15-20 minutes with Haslem/Bosh at Center, this team would be having a whole lot less issues. Most of the team's issues so far has been with the rotations.

Tonight was inexcusable. They had a huge lead in the first half, didn't adjust in the 2nd half, and gave up an ample lead with less than a minute to go. That is on the coach for sure.

this

Z needs to start Joel is pretty much useless. what were the announcers saying he has attempted 8 shots this season?

I'd also be calling Eric Dampier right now if I'm Riles.

Same. If Spoelstra is so uncomfortable with playing Anthony and Z 20+ minutes each, and will go as far as to keep Bosh or Haslem at Center for so many minutes, this team is going to have a LOT of trouble all season. Even though Dampier is a diva, he will only be a one-year rental until the Heat can make an off-season move, and his size/rebounding/defense/efficiency will be a HUGE boost to this team.

Thank God the Warriors didn't hire him.

I'm glad fans of other teams are realizing that this moron is worthless as a coach. He's the Randy Shannon of the NBA. All the talent in the world and still manages to find a way to lose games they have no business losing.

I like seeing the Heat lose and then reading all of the Heat fans' posts about how it's someone else's fault for the team losing and not the big three.

Hard not to when Wade drops 39 and LBJ gets a triple double. If you watched the game then you'd see that there are real issues with this teams coaching.

honestly, its not a new problem that most of us are seeing, we've been seein similar situations past 2 years under coach spo, where heat lose these types of games, and the its always the same factors

Edited by Clutch