Will this happen?

*Swish*

If there's one trade in the entire NBA I'd love to see, it'd be Chris Paul joining the Orlando Magic. With the best PG in the NBA setting up Howard, especially in PnR situations, the combo would be LETHAL. Paul would give the team a go-to guy, someone who could generate offense for the still somethwt-limited Howard (who has slowly progressed quite a bit offensively) as well as the rest of the role players against teams like the Celtics, he'd vastly improve their fastbreak game with his ability to generate steals, he'd provide on-court leadership and in Van Gundy's system I think he could really be a force.

Unfortunately, I doubt it happens because I think he has his eyes set on NY, but if the Magic could somehow land him by 2012 it'd be one hell of a move.

Nah. He's comin to the KNICKS.

would you even want that? Felton has been great for you guys. Paul is better obviously, but is it worth paying him three times as much as Felton when you could use that money in other areas?

Who does Orlando give up in a trade? Jameer and who?

they would have to sacrifice Vince Carter's expiring contract. Orlando needs to get that off their hands whether it's for Paul or not.

Well, I didn't say he would be averaging less than like 15. The only thing I don't like about him is his lack of rebounds... well, his inconsistency of doing so.

It also doesn't help that Darko was out with an injury. Amare is too athletic to be guarded by Beasley/Love.

Edited by Lone Wolf