Spurs 1st seed?

*Swish*

Spurs are playing amazing basketball right now. Tony Parker has stepped up a lot and is being their MVP so far along with Tim Duncan even though he's been playing less minutes to prevent injuries.

Even though the Spurs have old veterans like Parker Duncan and Ginobili, they're still at the first seed and set team record with an 18-3 start.

Do you think the Spurs will end the season as the first in the West? Explain your opinion.

The 1st seed is going to be a three way race between the Lakers, Spurs, and the Mavs. Both the Mavs and Spurs are playing amazing basketball, especially the Mavs. 11 game win streak, how far can they go on this streak? They needed a year with the new guys and now they aren't looking to slow down. They look much scarier than the Spurs.

STOP IT! everytime the members say something positive about other teams the only thing you say is:

No love for the Mavs...?

No love for the Mavs, sacha? :P

I really don't see the Spurs finishing with the top seed, because Pop will rest his players

First of all the MVP of the Spurs right now is Manu, he is playing some incredible ball. As for the assumption of Pop resting his starters I believe that is false. Hell he's "resting" them now, TP and Manu are playing like 30 min a game

The Spurs know the importance of HCA and I think they try to get a top 3 seed. They are fully capable of getting the number 1 seed but it will be a race.

Lol at the Mavs homer saying you guys "murdered" us. A 9 point victory is hardly murdering us plus it's only 1 game bro, let's just wait till the end of the season to declare who the better team is.

• Owner

First of all the MVP of the Spurs right now is Manu, he is playing some incredible ball. As for the assumption of Pop resting his starters I believe that is false. Hell he's "resting" them now, TP and Manu are playing like 30 min a game

The Spurs know the importance of HCA and I think they try to get a top 3 seed. They are fully capable of getting the number 1 seed but it will be a race.

Lol at the Mavs homer saying you guys "murdered" us. A 9 point victory is hardly murdering us plus it's only 1 game bro, let's just wait till the end of the season to declare who the better team is.

While Duncan has almost always been the MVP of the Spurs, it seems like Manu has always been that x-factor (with the exception of this season, where I agree that he's their MVP). In the past, when Manu struggles or is injured, it always seemed like the Spurs were doomed in a series. He just generates too much attention on the offensive end, takes the load off of Duncan (very evident this year, with Duncan averaging 13 PPG) and does a lot of dirty work that many two-guards aren't expected to attempt.