Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Smitty

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

Don't ever insult LKR's gaming intelligence.

He knows that every game that isn't world of warcraft is a waste of money.

why even comment on a joke you weren't in on :lol:

BTW, I think Kyle knows that I don't play WoW, seeing as I bash it all the time :|

• 3 weeks later...

So I haven't played the Elder Scrolls series before...but this looks pretty amazing. Does it really matter which game I jump into first? I figured it would be like Final Fantasy, where each game was it's own thing.

So basically, should I get this?

So I haven't played the Elder Scrolls series before...but this looks pretty amazing. Does it really matter which game I jump into first? I figured it would be like Final Fantasy, where each game was it's own thing.

So basically, should I get this?

If you want to get a better understanding of the lore, I'd say at least try Morrowind and Oblivion first.

Otherwise, yes get it

I keep getting raped by random enemies, first a snow troll that took me 20 mins to kill, then a random troll took out my companion then a bear [expletive]ed my shit up, then i tried to take dragon on by myself, then i loaded up and ran into a giant n it took me out in 1 shot.

There will be a big drop in graphics

Not really, this game was built with 360 in mind. Graphics will be better on the pc yes, but its just the small stuff. If you play it on the pc, you pretty much have to use the 360 controller, keyboard and mouse sucks donkey with this games interface.

What system did you get it for Justin? I'm pretty sure my PC could handle it, but I'll probably get it for 360 if there's not much of a difference between the two.

PS3. Definitely get it for PC if it can handle it, though.

The modding community for Bethesda's RPGs alone make it superior to the console versions. You can even make your own mods with the program that comes with the PC version.

So what characters did you guys make?

Race: nord (tank)

Alliance: imperials

Guilds: N/A (in the process)

Gonna do a dark elf playthrough after this.

Race: Dark Elf(battlemage)

Alliance: Stormcloaks

Guilds: Companions, College Of Winterhold