Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Smitty

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh is it important to choose? and what was that you listed after your race (battlemage? tank?)

Yeah it is for the story.

And that would be the type of fighter your character is. I.E. a tank you would mostly level up your health (so you can take a bunch of hits, hence why its called a tank) and your skill with weapons like swords and axes. A battlemage is someone that mostly levels up attack spells (fire, etc).

Yeah it is for the story.

And that would be the type of fighter your character is. I.E. a tank you would mostly level up your health (so you can take a bunch of hits, hence why its called a tank) and your skill with weapons like swords and axes. A battlemage is someone that mostly levels up attack spells (fire, etc).

I leveled up health 9 times magic twice and stamina once...and I'm a level 53 archer :glasses:

wtf? You're level 53 already? :o

Unless you mean just Archery lol

Haha nah I'm only level 53 archer, level 12 overall lol

Smitty did you uh, get far with companions? lol

Edited by Z True Long Island Story

Haha nah I'm only level 53 archer, level 12 overall lol

Smitty did you uh, get far with companions? lol

I think I did lol...not sure how far it goes. I got kinda distracted with College Of Winterhold so yeah..

Get it, Kyle!

Bards college by far has the worst quest out of all the guilds. Ugh.

Damn, really? I was thinking about going there.

Why is it so bad(without spoiling it lol)?

Get it, Kyle!

Damn, really? I was thinking about going there.

Why is it so bad(without spoiling it lol)?

Basically retrieving the item is just annoying and the dungeon has like two sets of restless draugrs, and one of them is enough to kill you on expert.

Btw Dark Brotherhood is so sick.

Basically retrieving the item is just annoying and the dungeon has like two sets of restless draugrs, and one of them is enough to kill you on expert.

Btw Dark Brotherhood is so sick.

Is there any reason to play on expert? How much harder is it? and I can't wait to find dark brotherhood and do their missions I loved them in oblivion. Or was it the thieves guild in oblivion that i loved? Either way I'm looking forward to both...restless dragurs are a pain in the ass too man...

I heard that the Dark Brotherhood quests were a bit of a let down in Skyrim compared to Oblivion. Is this true?

I certainly hope not as the DB was without a doubt my favourite part of Oblivion. That one quest were you were locked in the house and had to kill the other guests without anybody knowing was easily my favourite quest in the entire game. I really hope that the DB isn't a let down in Skyrim.

I picked this up after work yesterday, but I haven't played it yet so I can only go off of what I have read.

The restless dragurs don't give me much trouble. It's those damn Dragur Wights that frustrate me.

Yeah those are a bitch too, I've only seen a few though and I've been lucky enough to take them out quickly with my bow, and even luckier that I got them in 1 on 1 battles...

Is there any reason to play on expert? How much harder is it? and I can't wait to find dark brotherhood and do their missions I loved them in oblivion. Or was it the thieves guild in oblivion that i loved? Either way I'm looking forward to both...restless dragurs are a pain in the ass too man...

Not much reason other than that adept is just so damn easy. Expert is a bit harder and it makes enemies like a restless draugr a pain.

As for the Dark Brotherhood, you're supposed to go to the Rifton orphanage and talk to the kids and then you pick up the initiation quest.

• 1 month later...

Frost Dragons SUCK....jeez they show up at the worst times.

I had a frost dragon and another one show up at the same time when I fast travelled to some place.

I died really fast. :lol:

Just click on a different area and it should give you the option to move/delete it.

Thanks. I'll do that whenever I play it again.

Anyone have this weird glitch happen? I was fighting a dragon in Dawnstar and all the guards and people were helping me out. One of them shot the dragon when it had barely any health and killed it, but it just kept flying around forever. It didn't land, so I had to run away until I could fast travel somewhere else.

Also, my guy is a freaking tank. I am only level 21 or something but everyone i fight just gets manhandled and they barely do damage. Only trouble I have had in this game was when I came across a mage in some random mission and he just kicked my ass 10 times in a row. He would hit me with one spell and I would die on the spot. I only killed him because the game felt sorry for me and one of his spells hit me but didn't do damage.

Edited by SRV