OTR IS THE BEST

*Swish*

I just wanted to say that I'm really happy to be posting on this forum.. I mean, I know I'm a bit random but I just wanted to tell everyone that:

1) this is one of the only forum where you come talk about the game you love in peace.

2) No trolls

3) quality posters and a lot of members knowing their game.

I mean.. :rules:

Otr is the best NBA forum on the internet right now and I wanted to thank everyone.. especially RD for bringing me back in.

:wub:

Way better than any other forums even though they're more active (you know which one I'm talking about!)

• Like 3

No, but threads like these are extremely annoying, at least make your motives a little less transparent. You can express your enjoyment for a board without name dropping others. I am not even on that other board, it is just annoying when kids do stuff like that.

You edited his post though at least.

• Like 2

• Owner

Activity is better on other boards, for sure...but that definitely doesn't matter much to me. I'll take the general NBA knowledge we have. That's the entire point.

I'd rather discuss basketball with Phil Jackson and Gregg Popovich, just those two, than 200+ football or baseball fans, all in the same room, that have never watched a single NBA game all the way through.

• Like 4

when i got introduced to the forum, i honestly didn't think i'd stick to it... kuz im not a forum type of guy... but the insight into some of the games is really nice, and the updates from some of you guys are faster than some of the sites i check.

• Like 1