OTR IS THE BEST

*Swish*

Back on what Real Deal said, I think OTR is the best NBA Discussion Forum out there right now in terms of quality ... I go into other NBA Forums and I just see quantity instead of quality and OTR has always stood for quality discussions and you can have a good time here as well because almost everyone gets along well except Swish because he's well self-explanatory.

Back on what Real Deal said, I think OTR is the best NBA Discussion Forum out there right now in terms of quality ... I go into other NBA Forums and I just see quantity instead of quality and OTR has always stood for quality discussions and you can have a good time here as well because almost everyone gets along well except Swish because he's well self-explanatory.

you're a bit late man

Edited by *Swish*

Why would you bump something that was posted and ignored by everyone last year? Doing this does nothing but get people on your case more.

lol it was 4 days ago, technically last year but I think it was still the highest topic in the Feedback forum, so I don't think he bumped it