Cliff Lee Signs With Phillies?

MainEv3nt

Roy Halladay left a ton on the table to come here as well. I think a lot of this credit needs to go to Charlie Manuel. I have never seen a manager/head coach that so many players are in love with and want to play for.

....or that I am so in love with. :wub:

Edited by Phightins

$50 million over a 6-7 year deal (not sure how long the contract is) comes out to around another $7-8 million a year. That's a lot of money.

yeah but at what point does it matter? 100 million is plenty...at what point does it become more about where you want to be and what makes you happy compared to money?

yeah but at what point does it matter? 100 million is plenty...at what point does it become more about where you want to be and what makes you happy compared to money?

This was his mindset, I am sure.

i am really happy that some players are starting to choose personal happiness over $. especially when he would have been on a contender either way.

Philly vs. Boston in the 2011 World Series? that is of course unless my Giants have something to say about it...