Sal Alosi suspended indefinitely

Cobb

Heard this yesterday, but I am glad that he was made an example of, sticking your leg out to trip a sprinting player is completely foolish and uncalled for. Let alone the fact that he was a coah not even a player on the feild.

Edited by ChosenOne

He was originally suspended for the rest of the season and fined, but apparently they found out he told the players to do this today I assume.

Then he should be fired. What's the difference between indefinitely and suspended the rest of the season without pay and fined?

Because if they fire him, he will sue the team and the real story will come out.

There is no way in hell that the strength guy came up with this whole thing on his own. Somebody higher up absolutely gave him instructions. I do not buy this story for a second.

Because if they fire him, he will sue the team and the real story will come out.

There is no way in hell that the strength guy came up with this whole thing on his own. Somebody higher up absolutely gave him instructions. I do not buy this story for a second.

Knowing Rex Ryan and that classless organization, I wouldn't be surprised...