Aaron Brooks Returns From Injury

htown11

Good to see AB back.

15 minutes 9 points 1 assist.

No doubt looked rusty and needs to get back into game mode, but those 9 points did make a major difference in a game that proved to be harder than it should have been. Lowry hasn't been the most consistent guy but clearly knows how to pass the basketball, push the tempo, and has certainly shot the ball better as the season has progressed.

I guess Rick will ease AB into game shape but how long will it be till AB gets the starting job back?

Good to see AB back.

15 minutes 9 points 1 assist.

No doubt looked rusty and needs to get back into game mode, but those 9 points did make a major difference in a game that proved to be harder than it should have been. Lowry hasn't been the most consistent guy but clearly knows how to pass the basketball, push the tempo, and has certainly shot the ball better as the season has progressed.

I guess Rick will ease AB into game shape but how long will it be till AB gets the starting job back?

I hope we keep Brooks coming off the bench as we have been playing our best ball of the season and finally have gotten on the same page as Lowery. Not to mention that Lowery is signed to a starters contract.

Starters:

Lowery

Martin

Battier

Scola

Hayes

Bench:

Brooks

Lee

Budinger/Williams

Hill

Miller

That is a solid squad when 100% healthy.

Edited by ChosenOne

Good good good news for the Rockets.. they needed him back! 9 points and 1 assist in 15 minutes is not bad and I'm sure he will play more time next game. Good to see him back. I always found this player pretty exciting to watch due to his quickness explosiveness and his good long range shots