How Far Do You Think The Bears Will Go In The Playoffs?

Pooh25

How Far Do You Think The Bears Will Go In The Playoffs?

I think with the right seeding we can go far into the playoffs. I am glad that we are even in the playoffs because they have exceeded mine and the nation's expectations for them. They were not even supposed to make the playoffs this year, at best they would have 8-8 or 9-7 record, which is amazing how much this team is underrated by.

Discuss.

Edited by TheGreatPoodhini1

Not far. They exceeded everyone's expectations and got more than their share of calls (see: week 1 as example). They didn't have any major injuries either. When they face a team like the Falcons, Saints, etc. everyone will see that they are who we thought they were... a team that lacks the talent to make a serious SB run.

I see the bears landing in Dallas. Seriously, we can beat any of the nfc teams, specially with our match ups. We either face saints/rams/seahawks for round one. I like our chances, specially at soldier field. We have always had drew brees and the saints numbers, and the other 2 teams dont scare me at all. And then we can move on and face the falcons/eagles/packers. Eagles are far overrated, packers literally suck, and falcons will have to rely on their offense, and I think we will win that shootout easily. I'm booking bears will be in the superbowl, I guarantee it. I never fail on my guarantees either. I just hope we don't face the patriots in the superbowl. I'd love to see a Peyton manning rematch.

Yeah, Packers are horrible. That's why you barely snuck by at home

They are. 9-6 isn't impressive. We still beat you guys, and that was early in the season with a whole new offensive scheme and oline rotation. We are a much better team than back then. Also, that's terrible logic to determine how good a team is. Patriots dominate every team, but lost to the browns, so that makes browns best team? I think not.

They are. 9-6 isn't impressive. We still beat you guys, and that was early in the season with a whole new offensive scheme and oline rotation. We are a much better team than back then. Also, that's terrible logic to determine how good a team is. Patriots dominate every team, but lost to the browns, so that makes browns best team? I think not.

The Pack have had a ton of injuries. They have a better quarterback then Chicago, and the Bears get a slight edge on the defensive side of the ball; but not by much. Green Bay's offense is overall better...

They are both about equal. To say Green Bay is awful is not even worth responding to...which is why I am unsure why I did. :lol:

The Pack have had a ton of injuries. They have a better quarterback then Chicago, and the Bears get a slight edge on the defensive side of the ball; but not by much. Green Bay's offense is overall better...

They are both about equal. To say Green Bay is awful is not even worth responding to...which is why I am unsure why I did. :lol:

Injuries are part of football. In our 06 superbowl year, we lost 2 major components of our defense mid season, tommie harris and mike brown. We still made it to the superbowl. I don't care what injuries greenbay has, they still have woodson, clay mathews, and collins starting each game. Rodgers works with a much better offensive line and receivers. Cutler, throwing wise is probably the most gifted in the nfl. His arm and touch is the best I've ever seen this season, better than brady, peyton manning, and drew brees. What separates him and those quarterbacks is a offensive line and receivers. This is also cutlers first year in a new offensive system.

Injuries are part of football. In our 06 superbowl year, we lost 2 major components of our defense mid season, tommie harris and mike brown. We still made it to the superbowl. I don't care what injuries greenbay has, they still have woodson, clay mathews, and collins starting each game. Rodgers works with a much better offensive line and receivers. Cutler, throwing wise is probably the most gifted in the nfl. His arm and touch is the best I've ever seen this season, better than brady, peyton manning, and drew brees. What separates him and those quarterbacks is a offensive line and receivers. This is also cutlers first year in a new offensive system.

Ok, this post doesn't even warrant a response any further...