Andrew Luck returning to Stanford

NomarFachix

Obviously finishing college with his class is something that matters to him.

Seriously, quit judging him. It's a personal decision. I think it's awesome that he went with his heart.

Also, all of the arguments being made against his decision, do you guys really think he isn't aware of all that? He is more aware than any of us of what's being risked.

• Like 1

It's not like you can finish college and never enter the NFL.

Yes it is, watch him get a career ending injury.

Obviously finishing college with his class is something that matters to him.

Seriously, quit judging him. It's a personal decision. I think it's awesome that he went with his heart.

Also, all of the arguments being made against his decision, do you guys really think he isn't aware of all that? He is more aware than any of us of what's being risked.

yaddi yaddi ya, let's all be happy for him he chose with his heart. News flash choosing with your heart is going against choosing with your brain and just because you choose from the heart doesn't make it smart. I could careless what he wants to do, it's a dumb decision. I'm glad for him that he can do what he wants and I'm not saying he should go to the NFL because I said so, I can careless when he goes the NFL or if he does become an architect, I just think it's a stupid decision for anyone.

Yes it is, watch him get a career ending injury.

yaddi yaddi ya, let's all be happy for him he chose with his heart. News flash choosing with your heart is going against choosing with your brain and just because you choose from the heart doesn't make it smart. I could careless what he wants to do, it's a dumb decision. I'm glad for him that he can do what he wants and I'm not saying he should go to the NFL because I said so, I can careless when he goes the NFL or if he does become an architect, I just think it's a stupid decision for anyone.

And this is where you are wrong, since you can't speak for anyone besides yourself. Not every person is wired the same way as you. To you, it is moronic to push the guaranteed millions of dollars off a year. To Andrew Luck, it would be moronic to skip this coming year of college. Again, life is not all about money to some people. And from everything I am hearing about Andrew Luck, he will make quite a bit of money whether it is in football or elsewhere.