NBA's Worst Team?

Sħãlïq™

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cleveland is an obvious choice given they just lost by 55, but given that their best player at the moment is Antawn Jamison, I just can't go with any other team. Here is to hope the Cavs use their exception to grab someone exceptional.

Yeah it's not surprising to see everybody picking the Cavs... They're just horrible right now. Pure and simple horrible. However I'm not as convinced as everyone that they will end the season as the worst team... Because they can clearly do better than that. They were much better at the beginning of the season anhow, most people were surprised by the way they played. They were actually playing like a playoffs team. But it all changed since... LeBron's return in Cleveland. Honestly they completely lost their basketball, even their passion since that game. While the Heat started to play very well since that game...

That's why I'm 100% sure that they can do much better than that. The season is very long anyhow and you can't expect a team to play at the same level all the time.. It's impossible. As for the 55 points loss that's not an argument, [expletive] happens. It can happen to anybody. The Jazz lost by 42, scoring only 54 points in the game 3 of the 98 Finals, are they the worst team we ever saw in the Finals though ? Certainly not. Quite the opposite, I watched all the Bulls Finals and the Jazz are actually the best team that they met in the Finals. Besides I remember that at the time people were sure that the Bulls would end the series easily, well the Jazz got back on track, even won another game and gave a lot of trouble to Chicago... Without Jordan's amazing performance in game 6 many think that the Jazz would have won in game 7.

Also Bozidar Maljkovic once said : "it's better to lose once by 40, than 40 times by 1..."

But yeah it's true that the Cavs are playing horrible right now though. They have no heart, no chemistry... nothing. And Varejao is out for the season... So again I understand why everybody's picking them. It wouldn't be surprising to see them ending the season as the worst team indeed. But I wouldn't be surprised to see them not ending it as the worst at the same time. I know that they can do better than that. And I hope for them that they will cause it's very sad to see.

Yeah it's not surprising to see everybody picking the Cavs... They're just horrible right now. Pure and simple horrible. However I'm not as convinced as everyone that they will end the season as the worst team... Because they can clearly do better than that. They were much better at the beginning of the season anhow, most people were surprised by the way they played. They were actually playing like a playoffs team. But it all changed since... LeBron's return in Cleveland. Honestly they completely lost their basketball, even their passion since that game. While the Heat started to play very well since that game...

That's why I'm 100% sure that they can do much better than that. The season is very long anyhow and you can't expect a team to play at the same level all the time.. It's impossible. As for the 55 points loss that's not an argument, [expletive] happens. It can happen to anybody. The Jazz lost by 42, scoring only 54 points in the game 3 of the 98 Finals, are they the worst team we ever saw in the Finals though ? Certainly not. Quite the opposite, I watched all the Bulls Finals and the Jazz are actually the best team that they met in the Finals. Besides I remember that at the time people were sure that the Bulls would end the series easily, well the Jazz got back on track, even won another game and gave a lot of trouble to Chicago... Without Jordan's amazing performance in game 6 many think that the Jazz would have won in game 7.

Also Bozidar Maljkovic once said : "it's better to lose once by 40, than 40 times by 1..."

But yeah it's true that the Cavs are playing horrible right now though. They have no heart, no chemistry... nothing. And Varejao is out for the season... So again I understand why everybody's picking them. It wouldn't be surprising to see them ending the season as the worst team indeed. But I wouldn't be surprised to see them not ending it as the worst at the same time. I know that they can do better than that. And I hope for them that they will cause it's very sad to see.

You combine that with a lack of talent and it eliminates the desire to get better. They've tanked and they've stopped competing just like the Nets stopped competing. There will always be bad teams. Sacramento is a bad team. The Wizards are a bad team. But do they simply give up in games the way this Cavs team does? A lot of these guys are veterans who are used to more success too. There's no incentive for players like Mo Williams and Antawn Jamison to overcome these struggles, especially when those players aren't competitors. I'd be surprised if it got better before it got much worse for Cleveland.