NFC Championship: Green Bay @ Chicago

Real Deal

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If Chicago and the Jets make it to the superbowl, it will be the worst ever IMO and I wouldn't watch it. However if the Pack and Steelers make it, then it would be one hell of a superbowl.

Nah, any game with da bears playin makes it best ever. Why would you want steelers in? They make it too much, + dont you want sexy cutler to win a sb, and get to watch more of him? And why would you want gb in, its bad enough with all the media whores they get.

Nah, any game with da bears playin makes it best ever. Why would you want steelers in? They make it too much, + dont you want sexy cutler to win a sb, and get to watch more of him? And why would you want gb in, its bad enough with all the media whores they get.

Cutler is a douchebag and no one wants to see him play especially in the Super Bowl. Jets are getting too cocky and are boring on offense. And lmao at Cutler being sexy, he's a diabetic piece of [expletive]. GB all da way!!!

• Like 1

I apologize if someone else has diabetes (I know Real does)didnt mean to make fun of it, just put that in with the piece of [expletive] to make it clear how much I dislike Cutler.

Thay was uncalled for and highly innapropriate. What has cutler done to you? Hes gonna be a sb champ, whether you like him or not.

Thay was uncalled for and highly innapropriate. What has cutler done to you? Hes gonna be a sb champ, whether you like him or not.

Dude no player has done anything to anyone, doesn't mean we can't like him. The way he acts, plays, talks, and everything I dislike it. And lo at people taking my post that serious...

I apologize if someone else has diabetes (I know Real does)didnt mean to make fun of it, just put that in with the piece of [expletive] to make it clear how much I dislike Cutler.

Don't apologize and then justify it. You're either sorry that you used a disease with no cure and no say in inheriting as an insult, or you aren't.

• Owner

I actually thought he was mocking that article that someone wrote about him a long, long time ago, once he found out he was diabetic. I wish I could find it now...no idea where it was, and I did a search and couldn't pull it up. I read the reply as being sarcasm, but it really doesn't bother me.

:rofl:

Go Packers!

Just for that, hester is gonna take back a kick for a touchdown. I swear to god, I never seen so much dishonor for my bears since the 06 saints/bears game. We have a higher seed, home field, played gb hard, yet everybody feels puckers will win and bears have no shot. I cant wait till we come out and whoop some green bays [expletive]. Its gonna open nice n big for jay cutler.

Just for that, hester is gonna take back a kick for a touchdown. I swear to god, I never seen so much dishonor for my bears since the 06 saints/bears game. We have a higher seed, home field, played gb hard, yet everybody feels puckers will win and bears have no shot. I cant wait till we come out and whoop some green bays [expletive]. Its gonna open nice n big for jay cutler.

lol Since you are sooo confident the Bears are going to win you wanna make a one sided sig bet?

Bears win I will vote for them in the SB Bears lose you wear a sig of my choice for the rest of the season.

lol Since you are sooo confident the Bears are going to win you wanna make a one sided sig bet?

Bears win I will vote for them in the SB Bears lose you wear a sig of my choice for the rest of the season.

how bout if bears win i make you do a name change of my choice? Then we got a deal.

Ha I knew even you dont believe in the Bears.

wtf? When did I say otherwise? lol I just think thats a lame bet, you only vote for bears win? [expletive] that, I want you to have a name change of my choice. Bears will win, thats a certain. I want a harsher punishment for you not believing in my bears my sire.

wtf? When did I say otherwise? lol I just think thats a lame bet, you only vote for bears win? [expletive] that, I want you to have a name change of my choice. Bears will win, thats a certain. I want a harsher punishment for you not believing in my bears my sire.

Nah man if you truly believed you would take any bet on the table. You aint no true believer.

YOU PHONY!!!

Edited by ChosenOne