AFC Championship: NY Jets @ Pittsburgh

Real Deal

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think the Steelers experience wins out, although if the Jets D plays as well as it has these first 2 playoff games (holding Manning and Brady to a combined 38 points) then it's going to be very tough for them to win. However, I think the Steelers D wins them the give stopping the Jets run and forcing Sanchez into some picks.

Steelers 20-13

Edited by fish7718

I cannot wait to see the Jets defensive gameplan against the Steelers offense. Heath Miller missed last game also so I want to see which backer they spy on him, if they do. Go Steelers.

This match-up SUCKS.

I don't want the Steelers to win and possibly win their 7th Super Bowl, and hear about Big Ben and Tom Brady comparisons.

On the other hand, I do not want to see the Jets EVER win a Super Bowl again. If they win the Super Bowl, this will be the LONGEST year EVER!

Yea i understand why you don't want Jets to win because they are a rival. I think if Ben wins his 3rd SB ring we are going to hear that both of them can win when it matters, blah blah blah but i still think everyone gonna be on Brady's jock still because he's Tom Brady. If Ben can win his third SB which i hope I think he will finally get some recognition in the league for once since nobody talk about him even though he has 2 SB rings on his resume.

Anyway i'm so pumped for this game tho. I can't wait. I definitely think Sanchez going to see a different D than he saw previously he faced in December. I see Troy Polamlu having much better game than he did last week and he's getting healthier each week which is scary. I believe Holmes/Ike Taylor matchup will be fun to see since both of them are talking about playing against each other all week and they are like best friends but later today they will be enemies! haha

this game doesn't even matter. it can't even come close to matching up to the first game

To be fair, look at the two AFC Divisional Games last week, those were awesome. But i wouldn't say it doesn't matter.

To be fair, look at the two AFC Divisional Games last week, those were awesome. But i wouldn't say it doesn't matter.

I'm just saying, you have the best rivalry in NFL history...and then this. the media gave it no attention :lol:

just came here to say JEST

I'm just saying, you have the best rivalry in NFL history...and then this. the media gave it no attention :lol:

just came here to say JEST

It got attention everywhere i looked, NFL Network, ESPN, etc.

However, I do get ur point.

GO Steelers

Edited by BasX