I Almost Died Yesterday

Nitro

I would recommend smoking weed as an alternative, go weaker as time passes on it is the least stressful way of doing it imo, screw rehab. Weed has been proven in some cases to help ease addiction to harder drugs.

Just killing your addiction when you are super addicted to drugs is just too much stress, I can imagine how my Mom would feel if she had to stop smoking cigarettes after many, many years.

It isn't your fault either, it is your drug dealer's fault for giving you heroin when he didn't have the natural green. You should find someone that just sells the green.

You're not helping the cause at all.

I would recommend smoking weed as an alternative, go weaker as time passes on it is the least stressful way of doing it imo, screw rehab. Weed has been proven in some cases to help ease addiction to harder drugs.

Just killing your addiction when you are super addicted to drugs is just too much stress, I can imagine how my Mom would feel if she had to stop smoking cigarettes after many, many years.

It isn't your fault either, it is your drug dealer's fault for giving you heroin when he didn't have the natural green. You should find someone that just sells the green.

I've gone the 'just smoking weed' route before. It always ends with me doing harder drugs because after awhile, I get bored with the weed high and start craving something harder. Completely quitting drugs is the only option that will be successful in the long-term.

Also, I'm on probation, so I really haven't been able to smoke weed anyway.

My first post [deleted] I didn't read teh 2nd paragraph, but honestly if you OD from drugs you're a dumbass.

I did my normal dose. The problem with street drugs is you don't know the purity, and what the cut is. Dope in Newark is one of the purest in the country, estimated around 71% pure. The other 29% is cut, which is what they use to make the bags look fatter. When picking the bags up, you (and the street level dealer) don't know the purity of the product, or the cut. Sometimes bags with weaker purity are cut with Fentanyl, which is the strongest opiate and is measure in micrograms. There have been many, many people die from getting dope cut with Fentanyl, and they may have only done 1 bag.

My dope was either 100% pure (doubtful), or had something in the cut that made me OD. Either way, I did the same dose that I've done the last 3 months.

Smoking weed is probably what led to him doing heroin in the first place so how is this a good suggestion?

Ya, someone just picked up a joint, smoked it and said OMG LETS DO HEROIN.

I've been smoking weed for nearly 5 years, and haven't touched anything else. I think my body should be okay.

Ya, someone just picked up a joint, smoked it and said OMG LETS DO HEROIN.

I've been smoking weed for nearly 5 years, and haven't touched anything else. I think my body should be okay.

Why the dumb sarcastic remark? You are not him and your body is not his and your temptations are not his im not saying you will be doing heroin. However everyone knows weed is gateway drug that can lead to people wanting to experience a better 'high'

Why the dumb sarcastic remark? You are not him and your body is not his and your temptations are not his im not saying you will be doing heroin. However everyone knows weed is gateway drug that can lead to people wanting to experience a better 'high'

The only reason people that really do other drugs is because they have dealers that sell multiple drugs, now if Marijuana were legalized a lot of people would not have to do other drugs.

I'm sure that's why :lol: the real reason ppl start doing those drugs is because they figure they are already doing drugs so why not experiment with some other stuff and before they know it they are hooked.

Edited by fish7718

The only reason people that really do other drugs is because they have dealers that sell multiple drugs,

Wrong. People do other drugs because they want to experience something different. It's why I've done pretty much everything out there (except shrooms...strange, I know). And my weed dealers weren't the ones who I got those harder drugs from. I had to dig and dig to get those connects. And when it came to dope, Newark is an open air market...there are blocks and blocks with dudes on the street who wave your car down, ready to sell you dope/crack/whatever.

I'm sure that's why :lol: the real reason ppl start doing those drugs is because they figure they are already doing drugs so why not experiment with some other stuff and before they know it they are hooked.

Sure most people start doing marijuana then start experimenting with other drugs, but I am sure also most people that do Marijuana don't move on to harder drugs.

However everyone knows weed is gateway drug that can lead to people wanting to experience a better 'high'

Alcohol is the gateway drug imo. Just think about all of the people that tried their first cigarette or their first hit from a bong when they were drunk. Just sayin'.

Edited by Guru™

Damn dude's out there are still touchin the H? [expletive] those homies up in newark son! Lol

But seriously nitro you seem pretty bright...it really sucks you're lettin this [expletive] run your live man

Well, I'm heading out to Florida tonight for rehab, which should last about 30 days. After that, I'm not 100% sure what I'mma do, but I'm probably going to be staying down there for 2-3 months after the rehab. If I'm allowed to bring my phone I'll text Real Deal every few days sending an update, but if not then I should be back here around early March. Hope everyone stays well.

PEACE

• Like 3

• Owner

Well, I'm heading out to Florida tonight for rehab, which should last about 30 days. After that, I'm not 100% sure what I'mma do, but I'm probably going to be staying down there for 2-3 months after the rehab. If I'm allowed to bring my phone I'll text Real Deal every few days sending an update, but if not then I should be back here around early March. Hope everyone stays well.

PEACE

:rock: