You can only watch 1 game Sunday February 13th, which game do you watch?

fish7718

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Game 1 - ECF preview? The 2 top dogs in the east battle it out as the Heat try to prove they can beat the Celtics

Game 2 - 2008/09 Finals rematch - the revamped Magic take on a Lakers team that is losing it's prestige, can the Lakers finally beat a top team?

Game 3 - Streak vs Streak - the Wizards who have lost 25 in a row on the road take on the Cavs and their 27 game losing streak outright, there must be a winner!

Edited by fish7718

• Owner

Me, personally, I watch the Lakers. It takes a lot for me to miss a Lakers game.

However, if I weren't a fan of any team and just loved basketball, I'd take the Cavs/Wizards for the simple fact that it means more than the other two games. Those two teams haven't liked each other for years, both are terrible, and two terrible teams can make for a very intriguing game, especially considering the situations both are in right now.

If the Lakers lose, it'll just be dismissed again...and they are capable of winning, but they just seem disinterested.

Boston/Miami is something to watch, for sure, but it just feels like a meaningless game if we're going to compare it to the potential series that could happen.

Heat vs. Celtics. Arguably the 2 best teams in the league going at each other. This one should be better because the first 2 were played while we were in that little funk trying to get used to playing with one another. Sunday should be a great day of basketball though.

If I had to choose another one it'd be Lakers/Magic. I'd enjoy seeing Pau get dominated by Dwight.

Heat - Celtics for sure. Big Three v Big Three...can't miss that..

Nick Young, John Wall, and JaVale McGee going up against Ramon Sessions, Antawn Jamison, and JJ Hickson, now that's a matchup worth watching.

Definitely watching the Wiz/Cavs, Nick Young better drop 40.

Cavs vs Wizards for sure. I am predicting a triple overtime thriller with McGee getting a freethrow line dunk for the win. Final 66-68 Wizards.

I'll take that but my outcome would be either a mixture of McGee missing the free throw line dunk, or Blatche going for a triple double but somehow in the process of getting that last rebound he scores on the wrong basket and the Cavs win.