My top 10 of 2009.

xx.

How did Taken make that list?

Just wondering, have you seen 500 Days of Summer, Big Fan, or Drag Me To Hell?

Because it was an amazing action/thriller movie.

You told me you never even go to the theaters so you probably didnt even see half the movies I listed here.

Just wondering, have you seen 500 Days of Summer, Big Fan, or Drag Me To Hell?

Big Fan didnt even come out yet. 500 Days of Summer I will see soon in theaters its real limited now a lot more limited than I thought it would be and Drag Me To Hell did not see. Only movie I missed in the theaters that I really wanted to see was Adventureland.

Edited by NeTs15VC

Amazing? :lol: And you're telling me I don't know anything about movies.

When the [expletive] did I tell you I don't go to the theaters? You're making stuff up...

I'm not sure if you're aware, but there's this little festival called the Sundance Film Festival.

You're from Arkansas, there is no way you went to the Sundance Film Festival, got you owned right there.

Thrillers are hard to pull off and Taken did a really good job at it. You're acting like I made the movie my #1 or something, chill its my #9.

Also, yes I remember you said at least twice before in other threads where you mentioned you barely ever go to the theaters and you'll have to catch everything on DVD and you and your brother only go to Blockbuster, guessing you guys are anti-social, idk...

You only watch modern movies as well, like I said before you'll know about movies maybe in a year if you want to but right now you really dont know about anything except the stuff you see on the news or about the newer movies.

Haha, just because I live in Arkansas doesn't mean I can't travel to Utah. There's this thing called an airplane. Got owned right there. Sundance was the first time I watched In Bruges, my favorite movie of 2008.

Taken had a preposterous plot, and the only thing it had going for it was that it was very well made and a good performance by Nelson.

And once again you're making stuff up, because I barely go to Blockbusters. Most movies I rent from Hastings, and I watch any movie that I want to see in theaters.

I only watch modern movies? First of all, that's not true. Second, I wasn't aware that you're tracking down every movie I watch.

If you went to Sundance you would have definitely mentioned it before, and you never have, its the internet so I see why your lying but its sad, no need to do that.

LOL, I dont know what I'm doing though, arguing with a kiddo on the internet that is just telling out lies everytime I tell him what he said in other threads denying it. It is the internet though once again so I see why your just straight up lying or denying since no one knows you. Except your twin brother but you guys are real anti-social so why not just say your fake thoughts on the internet lol, cya...

Why would I mention it on a forum about basketball? Are you being serious? I don't need the attention, unlike you.

If you're so intent on believing that I'm lying, find the posts then. You're just making [expletive] up without any proof, and telling me I go to Blockbuster, when I don't. What's with the personal attacks? Haha, I guess you've got nothing better to do. :lol:

I'm not sure why I'm arguing with a kid who thinks he knows movies, when he thinks Taken is an amazing movie. :lol: It's sad, really.

Anti-social? Lol, OK. Coming from the guy who acts like he is superior to everyone and also has nothing informative to say most the time. Funny how you bash trutojan for not posting anything smart, when all you do is spit out personal attacks.

And Taken was a good movie. The acting was good, and the action was done well. Had a predictable ending though and the plot was a bit ridiculous.

Also, believe me, we don't just watch the new movies. We get plenty of older movies from our library. You act like you are such a movie buff, and you have such great taste in movies, but you just come across as a jackass a lot of the time. You don't know anything about us, so not sure why you try to attack us and act like you are better than us and know more about movies than us. But whatever, think what you want. If it makes you feel better about yourself I guess.

EDIT: BTW, I don't just watch modern movies. If I did, I wouldn't have seen The Birth of a Nation (1915), Nosferatu (1922), Battleship Potemkin (1925), All Quiet on The Western Front (1930), The Third Man (1949), Paths of Glory (1957), and several early Hitchcock movies (The Lady Vanishes, Sabotage, The 39 Steps, etc.). And those aren't the only old movies I have seen.

Edited by platoon793

Haha, just because I live in Arkansas doesn't mean I can't travel to Utah. There's this thing called an airplane. Got owned right there. Sundance was the first time I watched In Bruges, my favorite movie of 2008.

Taken had a preposterous plot, and the only thing it had going for it was that it was very well made and a good performance by Nelson.

And once again you're making stuff up, because I barely go to Blockbusters. Most movies I rent from Hastings, and I watch any movie that I want to see in theaters.

I only watch modern movies? First of all, that's not true. Second, I wasn't aware that you're tracking down every movie I watch.

Neeson*.

Anyways, I haven't seen Taken so I have no comment on this situation, but I do agree that I don't see someone flying to Utah just to go to the Sundance Film Festival, but that's just me.

Edited by Camby23Land

Neeson*.

Anyways, I haven't seen Taken so I have no comment on this situation, but I do agree that I don't see someone flying to Utah just to go to the Sundance Film Festival, but that's just me.

What is so hard to believe about that? Not everyone that goes to Sundance is from Utah, that is more unbelieveable than an out-of-towner going to it.

I'm just saying, unless he is 25+ years old, I don't see someone making the trip unless they are quite wealthy.

The only reason why I dont believe him is because of his past lies and he showed no proof at all, if you go to Sundance you would definitely take pics.