Martin Lawrence Talks Bad Boys 3 Potential

htown11

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/lebronze23/Bad-Boys-Wallpaper-Will-smith-Martin-Lawrence-535x401.jpg

Martin Lawrence likes sequels. He’s currently donning drag again in plump-rump follow-up Big Mommas: Like Father Like Son. And, according to him, Bad Boys 3 is still also on the horizon.

The former looks pretty dreadful, which is probably why the star spent time talking up the far more enticing prospect of another action team-up with Will Smith.

The Bad Boys series stars Lawrence and Smith as detective buddies who work in the narcotics division of the Maimi-Dade Police.

The first film from 1995 was Michael Bay’s debut, while a follow-up arrived in 2003 and grossed a massive $273 worldwide.

“They're working on a script now,” Lawrence confirms to Digital Spy. “That's something I think looks very real. Will told me that he wanted to do it as well.

"Michael Bay I heard was on board and Jerry Bruckheimer. We'll see.”

He was unable to provide any sort of start date for the production, though, reasoning: “Those guys are very busy. There's no timeline.”

I enjoyed the first Bad Boys movie, the second one had a lot of action but I thought the script was weak IMO but still a big fan of the Smith and Lawrence duo extremely funny scenes with these two.

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/martin-lawrence-talks-bad-boys-3-potential