2011 NBA All-Star Game

ChosenOne

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Doc Rivers is a douche btw......I think the Celtics players played like 5 minutes the whole game, and he puts everyone else on the whole game. Basically running an 8 man rotation.

Doc Rivers is a douche btw......I think the Celtics players played like 5 minutes the whole game, and he puts everyone else on the whole game. Basically running an 8 man rotation.

They played way too much lol. Every time they were in the West went on a run it seemed.

LBJ should win MVP for his triple double but its gonna be Kobe because the West won.

:lol:

You aren't serious, are you? The younger stars always play more than the veterans (Kobe excluded beause of how competitive he is). I would be willing to bet that guys somebody like James didn't play much more in this game than all of his other apperances. Older players like Garnett, Duncan and Dirk rarely play anyways. It doesn't matter who is coaching.

I guess Popovich is a douche for playing Kobe and Durant so many minutes as well. He is clearly trying to tire them out for the playoffs because you know, they can't handle playing for about 7 minutes of competitive basketball.

Edited by Built Ford Tough
  • Like 1

Who the [expletive] is Bob Pettit? :lol:

Pettit's league leading scoring average of 29.2 points per game in the 1958-59 season was an NBA record at the time, and he was named the Sporting News NBA MVP. In the 1960-61 season, Pettit pulled down 20.3 rebounds per game, making him one of only five players to ever break the 20 rpg barrier. In the following season, he scored a career best 31.1 points per game.

Pettit's league leading scoring average of 29.2 points per game in the 1958-59 season was an NBA record at the time, and he was named the Sporting News NBA MVP. In the 1960-61 season, Pettit pulled down 20.3 rebounds per game, making him one of only five players to ever break the 20 rpg barrier. In the following season, he scored a career best 31.1 points per game.

Thank you very much sir.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Pettit

• Owner

LeBron took full advantage of our bigs in the 4th. I saw it coming...even stated it about two minutes before he started. Gasol is such a pansy.

Duncan looked like he was sleeping on a dunk of his (really weird).

I loved how the East started stacking players around Bryant in the 4th, too. They had a guy on him (usually it was Johnson) and had one of their other four close enough to collapse, or they would bring the double (hell, they doubled him a few times just because he was bringing the ball up the floor, lol).

Durant fed off of it, and he actually dropped in some big buckets, and that's how we ended up winning.

Kobe drops that 37 in an ASG, just five away from Wilt, and I believe he's what...3rd or 4th on the ASG single-game scoring list? Equally impressive would be the 14 boards, 10 being o-boards (WTF), and the really good defense he played all night, the dunk on LeBron, ripping Wade twice, playing like it's a playoff game.

Beast. Clear-cut MVP.