2011 NBA All-Star Game

ChosenOne

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Watching this game, guys like Westbrook in particular, makes me borderline suicidal when I think about having to go back and watch Jose Calderon and the Raptors.

[expletive] my life... :(

You think you have it bad, how about me with the Cavs?

And that dunk was filthy, best one so far.

You think you have it bad, how about me with the Cavs?

And that dunk was filthy, best one so far.

Boo hoo, you just had the priviledge of watching LeBron James 82+ times a year for the past 7 years.

The Raptors have been [expletive]ty and boring to watch ever since 2001. I think I have it worse. :lol:

There's nothing wrong with it at all. I think everyone expected him to go ham in this game. But to use an All Star game as an example as to why he's the best 1 on 1 player in the NBA is nuts.

What does this mean? DeRozan said that he was going to go "ham" during the second half of the season after the dunk contest last night and I have absolutely no idea what he means by that.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Boo hoo, you just had the priviledge of watching LeBron James 82+ times a year for the past 7 years.

The Raptors have been [expletive]ty and boring to watch ever since 2001. I think I have it worse. :lol:

What does this mean? DeRozan said that he was going to go "ham" during the second half of the season after the dunk contest last night and I have absolutely no idea what he means by that.

Fair enough. :lol:

I'm still mad that Monta Ellis isn't an All-Star. Had the Warriors not sucked a little more, he would've been there no question.

There's nothing wrong with it at all. I think everyone expected him to go ham in this game. But to use an All Star game as an example as to why he's the best 1 on 1 player in the NBA is nuts.

So you are saying he's not? Or are you going to post something completely retarded and indecisive like you did in your last post? "He probably is" [expletive] outta here.

Anyways this is an argument for another time. I'm done talking about this for now.