2011 NBA All-Star Game

ChosenOne

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its an All Star game lol. He's trying harder than anyone else, good for him.

Yes, good for him. These games are [expletive]ing painful when players aren't actually trying.

PS: You can't really hate on him, either, considering LeBron and Wade are notorious for gunning for the MVP in these games, LeBron in particular.

LOL, I would take Kobe by himself over all of the Miami Heat.

Only if you were a complete moron.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Lol, I'm not hating on Kobe at all. He's still arguably the best in the league even though I think LBJ is better. I just don't think scoring and trying extra hard in an All Star game proves anything in regards to him being the best "one on one" player in the league.

Edited by Flash

Al Horford should be embarassed. How the hell do you get blocked by Dirk Nowitzki, in an All-Star game no less? :lol:

Allen, Rondo and Pierce have been terrible. Turnover city since they came into the game.

I'd keep Rondo in. He's the perfect PG for this type of game. Rose was horrible.

Lol, I'm not hating on Kobe at all. He's still arguably the best in the league even though I think LBJ is better. I just don't think scoring and trying extra hard in an All Star game proves anything in regards to him being the best "one on one" player in the league.

OMG. Seriously? Are you watching the game? Trying extra hard?

Wade was guarding him with all he has on that fade away.

And I'm sure he didn't plan on just handing Kobe the ball on the steals.

Especially when on one of the steals Wade was already past Kobe.

Whatever though, your homerism never stops and we already knew that.

OMG. Seriously? Are you watching the game? Trying extra hard?

Wade was guarding him with all he has on that fade away.

And I'm sure he didn't plan on just handing Kobe the ball on the steals.

Especially when on one of the steals Wade was already past Kobe.

Whatever though, your homerism never stops and we already knew that.

What homer comment did I make? He hit a great shot over Dwyane, it happens. I just think its ridiculous to take things from an All Star game and use them to make a case for him as the best one on one player in the NBA, which he probably is.

And of course the classic overreaction. Take it down a notch and enjoy the game lol.

Edited by Flash

What homer comment did I make? He hit a great shot over Dwyane, it happens. I just think its ridiculous to take things from an All Star game and use them to make a case for him as the best one on one player in the NBA, which he probably is.

And of course the classic overreaction. Take it down a notch and enjoy the game lol.

What's wrong with putting up a little show for your hometown fans? Kobe has been the best player in the NBA for the past 10 years now, people know that.

What's wrong with putting up a little show for your hometown fans? Kobe has been the best player in the NBA for the past 10 years now, people know that.

There's nothing wrong with it at all. I think everyone expected him to go ham in this game. But to use an All Star game as an example as to why he's the best 1 on 1 player in the NBA is nuts.