Boston Big 4 livid at Perkins deal

magicbalala245

I know the tweet doesn't say that but specifically you know the Big 4 is livid by this deal when Adrian says Boston veterans

Edited by magicbalala245

Nate on KPerkins: "He's taking it pretty hard because he's been here 8 years. He was real emotional, crying. I feel bad for him." #celtics

http://twitter.com/#!/gwashburn14/status/40921406325784576

Damn.... Sleep with one eye open Ainge, Perk is comin for ya.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2os6oOcBR1qc13yoo1_400.jpg

Let's not forget guys, by 2012 the Celtics will have a total of 2 players under contract, Rondo and Pierce..(maybe Bradley, if they decide to keep him).

Dwight Howard to Beantown.

Highly doubt that.

Dwight wants a music and acting career after basketball.

You can't do that in Boston.

lol it makes total sense.

OKC gets the big man they've been looking for and some energy off the bench in Nate.

Boston gets a big spark off the bench in Green, which is nice for them since Daniels is done.

Boston doesn't need a "spark" off the bench, they already have the most depth in the east by far. When Perkins is said to be the reason they lost the Finals last year, one of the best defensive enforcers, and a rebounding machine, you don't trade him when you will be facing Dwight, Noah, Amare, etc in the playoffs. Who should they start at center now? A 40 year old Shaq? :lol: Boston just made themselves so much more vulnerable to Miami, NY, Chicago, and Orlando.

Edited by Lkr

Let's not forget guys, by 2012 the Celtics will have a total of 2 players under contract, Rondo and Pierce..(maybe Bradley, if they decide to keep him).

Dwight Howard to Beantown.

hmm... interesting. :mellow:

Boston doesn't need a "spark" off the bench, they already have the most depth in the east by far. When Perkins is said to be the reason they lost the Finals last year, one of the best defensive enforcers, and a rebounding machine, you don't trade him when you will be facing Dwight, Noah, Amare, etc in the playoffs. Who should they start at center now? A 40 year old Shaq? :lol: Boston just made themselves so much more vulnerable to Miami, NY, Chicago, and Orlando.

they'll have their options with Shaq, Jermaine, and Kristic. Shaq can still produce. he's putting up more points and blocks than Perkins this year, granted, he's played a lot more.

you mentioned Dwight, Noah, and Amare.

Shaq can guard Dwight - maybe not as well as Perkins, but he can get it done. imo, Boston's a much better team than Orlando, so they'd beat them in a best of seven series with or without Perkins.

Shaq would overpower Noah like he did last year in the first round of the playoffs. Chicago's not a huge threat to Boston, at least not yet. KG can handle Boozer and Shaq's got size and strength on Noah.

KG could probably guard Amare and Shaq would have no problem with Turiaf.

Boston still has some good big men. just because Shaq is old, doesn't mean he can't play anymore. they just have to hope him and JO stay healthy, which is the biggest concern.

http://twitter.com/#!/gwashburn14/status/40921406325784576

Damn.... Sleep with one eye open Ainge, Perk is comin for ya.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2os6oOcBR1qc13yoo1_400.jpg

Its his dumbass fault for not signing the extension which was clearly a fair offer. I hate the dude, cry moar porkins.

Its his dumbass fault for not signing the extension which was clearly a fair offer. I hate the dude, cry moar porkins.

:blink:

but yeah, I think he should have accepted their offer. if I was him, I'd definitely take a small discount to play with that team. maybe he thought they'd eventually offer him more money, though. no one was expecting him to get traded today.

either way, this hurts. the C's are my second favorite team and I have a special place in my heart for Perkins and Nate. watching 'The Association' on NBA TV, I could see this team was like a family. they had to break it up, though, and it's a shame they couldn't all get through this year together.

I thought that was a bad, bad deal for the Celtics. One of the first times I can remember saying that about a Danny Ainge move...

But, seriously, how will you compete with Gasol and Bynum now if you were to face them in the Finals....LOL......Jeff Green and Nenad Kristic? Riiiiight

tbh i think krstic will surprise alot of people he will probably start for the rest of the season, rondo will get him a ton of open looks all he has to do in knock them down. he is pretty solid defensively, his not perk but his decent, uses his length and body well.