Anthony Randolph - The Beast

Randolph's TS% on the T-Wolves is below 50% and he has the second highest usage rate. He's using a lot of possessions and he's using them inefficiently.

31 on 18 shots tonight.

I'd like to hear people still call Kahn a bad general manager. Randolph is the third promising prospect he got on a extremely cheap price, the other two being Beasley and Darko.

lol I told y'all. I can just see things in players.

What are you talking about? First of all, Randolph was touted as the most potential of any prospect in the 08 draft (Rose Beasley Mayo Gallo Love Lopez) draft. So you are not seeing anything that anyone else didn't see. That being said. RANDOLPH SUCKS, STILL. His numbers since joining Minnesota are subpar AT BEST.

Yes he's avering 18 ppg per 36 min since joining T Wolves, but that include 3.7 TO's 46% FG% and 60% from the line, aka, suck.

What are you talking about? First of all, Randolph was touted as the most potential of any prospect in the 08 draft (Rose Beasley Mayo Gallo Love Lopez) draft. So you are not seeing anything that anyone else didn't see. That being said. RANDOLPH SUCKS, STILL. His numbers since joining Minnesota are subpar AT BEST.

Yes he's avering 18 ppg per 36 min since joining T Wolves, but that include 3.7 TO's 46% FG% and 60% from the line, aka, suck.

Averaging 18 ppg per 36 min=suck...?

Also, 46% is close to what Kevin Love shoot from the field and Dwight Howard shoots below 60% from the line so...

http://undergroundvelvet.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/confused.jpg

• Like 1

Averaging 18 ppg per 36 min=suck...?

Also, 46% is close to what Kevin Love shoot from the field and Dwight Howard shoots below 60% from the line so...

http://undergroundvelvet.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/confused.jpg

Anthony Randolph is not a 3 pt shooter, rebounder, no even close to the player that Kevin Love is. I know you love to use your PER nonsense. Darko PER 12 Randolph 14 Chuck Hayes 16 LOVE+Dwight 20+.

:rolleyes: and let's not mention that Randolph is a horrible defender, despite the fact he is a good shot blocker.

-_- Fine, Randolph - GOAT, I'll let you guys live in lala land.

Randolph is a 21 year old forward who is oozing of potential and just happens to be playing pretty decent since getting traded to the Wolves. That is all there is to it.

The guy has game. you just have to deal with the defensive lapses (slow rotation, seems to attempt to block shots that he won't be able to block... and gives up an easy offensive rebound put-back) and poor decisions (bad shot selection, low% passes) on the offensive end. but he HAS game.

Randolph is a 21 year old forward who is oozing of potential and just happens to be playing pretty decent since getting traded to the Wolves. That is all there is to it.

Othella Harrington put up some decent stats on a Grizzlies team one time.

Lee Nailon posted good stats on the Charlotte/NO team for a season as well, then he joined the Sixers and became a benchwarmer.

Randolph is great offensively, but he is by no means a good defender..which is why he was a great fit in NY.

lol @ Knicks fans still saying he's trash. you can't sit here and tell me Randolph for Brewer was a good deal. Brewer never even played for the damn Knicks lol.

Pretty sure that deal was to get rid of Eddy Curry's contract to make room for Melo/Billups. The Knicks should have at least kept Brewer, but what's done is done.