Anthony Randolph - The Beast

If you have been given up on by every other NBA team,you can always count on the Wolves to give you a shot.

Lol while this is true, it has been working pretty well for Minnesota considering that they don't give up much for these guys.

Lol while this is true, it has been working pretty well for Minnesota considering that they don't give up much for these guys.

Haha yeah but they're getting empty numbers and losers for cheap, they still tout the 2nd worst record in the league. Poor Love.

Haha yeah but they're getting empty numbers and losers for cheap, they still tout the 2nd worst record in the league. Poor Love.

A growing team like the Wolves is expected to lose that many games. They'll be fine, playoff team in a couple of years maybe.

lmao I love how you critique the one flaw in his performance.

Love had 20+ rebounds, of course Anthony's not gonna do much on the boards.

I didn't point out that Brand was 10-16 and scored 21 points against him or his -16 +/- :)

I doubt all 21 of Brand's points were scored against Randolph. Anthony only played 27 minutes. he's had a great first couple games with Minnesota, especially since hardly even playing this year.

12 and 2 is great? :lol: I'd take Mo Speezy's performance over his tonight.

Corey Brewer/Sebastian Telfair + Utah's first round draft pick for AR was the deal that was rumored around the Wolves board for weeks. I don't know what happened to cause the Wolves to drop the pick, possibly Randolph's trade value plummeted even further while the Jazz pick gained more value (Deron was just traded to New Jersey).

Edit: nvm Melo was traded before Deron.

Edited by Dash

I even heard that Portland was looking at Randolph for a 1st, I'm really glad we didn't do that though as I don't think Randolph really has that much potential.

meh, Wallace was a better acquisition for you guys. you've got more perimeter depth than any other team in the league now.