Amazing NBA Point Guard Video Essay (A Must-View)

http://bballbreakdown.com/2011/03/05/nba-point-guard-extravaganza-whos-the-best-point-guard-in-the-nba-cp3d-willd-rosewestbrookrondo/

Coach Nick dissects the best point guards in the league and he's spot on with nearly all his assessments. I wish he pointed out that Westbrook is much worse than Rose at running an offense and making decisions, but he clearly demonstrates his superlative knowledge of the NBA. This is a must watch for any NBA fan.

I think this was a very nice PG ''dissection'' as you said. I actually didn't realize how Derrick Rose always penetrated and kicked it out to the shooters.. I knew he would do that from time to time but it seems like he does it A LOT

First of all, what credibility does this "Coach Nick" have? Lol. He's an alright analyst, raises some good points, but who is he? I mean, I could make a video like this too...

It was pretty good overall, I enjoyed it and thanks for the share. I agree with pretty much everything the guy said. The one thing that got pretty annoying was the...

"he can hit the man right in the numbers with a pass."

What NBA PG can't do that?

I can do that as a PG when I play with people in 5 on 5 pick up full court games at my courts down the street LOL.

First of all, what credibility does this "Coach Nick" have? Lol. He's an alright analyst, raises some good points, but who is he? I mean, I could make a video like this too...

It was pretty good overall, I enjoyed it and thanks for the share. I agree with pretty much everything the guy said. The one thing that got pretty annoying was the...

"he can hit the man right in the numbers with a pass."

What NBA PG can't do that?

I can do that as a PG when I play with people in 5 on 5 pick up full court games at my courts down the street LOL.

Coaches by their nature have to understand tactics and what players can do what things on a court. His credibility comes from the veracity of his statements, supported by video. Also the fact that he does give some weaknesses of each player (like thankfully pointing out that Paul isn't a great finisher despite his past percentages of shots at the basket).

Not every point guard is completely 100% consistent hitting players in the numbers on passes. Tyreke Evans will throw a few passes a few inches to the left or right of his target every game for example. It's not much, but a handful of slightly off passes equals a handful of possessions that force extra work for his teammates.

Other than that, there's nothing stopping you from doing this other than the desire, access, and time to do it. Editing is a long, tedious process, and not everybody has the ability to record in HD and have good audio quality on recordings. It's a very crisp production. If you want to do this, everybody will be excited and will provide an audience for your work. I know I will!

Coaches by their nature have to understand tactics and what players can do what things on a court. His credibility comes from the veracity of his statements, supported by video. Also the fact that he does give some weaknesses of each player (like thankfully pointing out that Paul isn't a great finisher despite his past percentages of shots at the basket).

Not every point guard is completely 100% consistent hitting players in the numbers on passes. Tyreke Evans will throw a few passes a few inches to the left or right of his target every game for example. It's not much, but a handful of slightly off passes equals a handful of possessions that force extra work for his teammates.

Other than that, there's nothing stopping you from doing this other than the desire, access, and time to do it. Editing is a long, tedious process, and not everybody has the ability to record in HD and have good audio quality on recordings. It's a very crisp production. If you want to do this, everybody will be excited and will provide an audience for your work. I know I will!

I meant from a knowledge standpoint, I could provide similar commentary. I wasn't saying I had the time or dedication to create youtube basketball videos haha.

But yeah, it was a cool video, thanks again for the share.