David West interested in Nets?

5. So how do you feel about the Jersey/Brooklyn option?

I think that team, obviously, is a lot more interesting than they were. They were so young before they made that deal, and nobody saw that deal coming. I don’t know. I know it’s a team that has some (cap) space and a need, but it’s ... like I said, when the time comes, we’ll see what’s out there. Again, at this point in my career, money won’t really be the number one (criterion).

http://www.nj.com/nets/index.ssf/2011/03/nba_qa_with_the_hornets_david.html

you guys want David West? Sure he'd compliment Brooke Lopez and Deron, but he's probably one of the worst low post defender in the league today

If they get Dwight, all of his problems with defense would be covered up.

I don't think you win with a player like David West, unless, like mentioned before, you have a big like Dwight alongside him.

Brook+loads of picks and taking on Arenas' contract or something should be enough to pry Dwight away after what will probably disappointing playoff run this year for Dwight and the Magic.

Like the Knicks, you get Deron and Dwight on the same roster, then worry about everything else after.

I don't think you're going to do anything with David West as far as playoff success. If you have D-West, D-Will, and Lopez you're basically looking at a 7th or 8th seed type of team still. With Dwight and D-Will, a few good role players around them, you're basically looking at a top 4 team in the East.