Are you pro-Lebron or anti-Lebron?

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Anti-Lebron ever since his second or third season. However, I think I ended up defending Lebron than attacking him this season mainly because of how he went from "hero" to "villain".

Hating on Lebron was so much more fun when 90% of fans were still sucking his nuts and Skip Bayless was the only 'hater'.

• Owner

He was one of my favorite players in the NBA, but the little things he would do started piling up...the stats shirt, not shaking hands at the end of a playoff series, the dancing around during games...and I changed my opinion about him.

• Like 2

like Skip Bayless said today, he is a whiny AAU player that was never properly taught basketball. Sure has is ridiculously good at the sport, but he never learned the most important part, sportsmanship. You can be great, but if everyone hates you, what is the point? He believes he is entitled to winning and doesn't seriously reflect on his mistakes and what he did wrong. He never learns. Case in point, he keeps taking the last shot and missing. At some point you have to step up and tell your team that you will give someone else a shot.

Pro LeBron without a doubt.

I don't really care what he says in his press conferences or what he did to the Cavs, I love watching this guy play. I don't watch that many games besides the Rockets but I try to catch LeBron and the Heat since they are on national tv so much.

So obviously I am pro Heat as well.... something/someone that really isn't liked on OTR by most lol.

He was one of my favorite players in the NBA, but the little things he would do started piling up...the stats shirt, not shaking hands at the end of a playoff series, the dancing around during games...and I changed my opinion about him.

This

all of this...except after hatin on him past 2 years..the dude ended up on my heat...so now its VERY awkward lol

I'm super anti-Lebron, and I have been since he was drafted. It's natural for Kobe fans. Outside of KG, there isn't a guy who I despise more than Lebron.

Why does it have to be a Kobe vs. LeBron thing? Plenty of LBJ fans respect Kobe and his accomplishments as a player. I guess it has to do with him being the first guy to come along in a while that is actually arguably better than Kobe?

• Like 2

Why does it have to be a Kobe vs. LeBron thing? Plenty of LBJ fans respect Kobe and his accomplishments as a player. I guess it has to do with him being the first guy to come along in a while that is actually arguably better than Kobe?

I'm not saying that there aren't any Kobe fans that respect Lebron as a player, because there are. But it's hard for hardcore Kobe fans, like myself, to respect a guy who is trying his hardest to dethrown Kobe as the best player in the league. It's just too hard.