Are you pro-Lebron or anti-Lebron?

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Owner

It's really not that way for me. LeBron will eventually be better than Bryant, due to Kobe's age...doesn't mean shit to me. Kobe has the most defined game since MJ, and LeBron has a lot of work to do.

I'm sure people still think Oscar Robertson was a better player than Mike, too, because he was the triple-double machine.

I like Kevin Durant, top three favorite player of mine. If he becomes a better overall player than Bryant EVER was, someday, then I'll be cool with it as long as he keeps his attitude. He can get cocky on the court later on, when he can actually back it up, but off the court, it's a different story.

I should have made my post a little clearly, and I should have said some hardcore Kobe fans.

Lebron will eventually dethrown Kobe as the best player in the league because of age, and when that time comes it will will be obvious as day but I'll still have a tough time accepting it. That's just how much I despise Lebron, it's not going to change. Alot of my hatred towards Lebron has to do with the hype that has always surrounded him since he entered the league. Fans and media alike compared him to Jordan and Kobe right off the bat and that really put him on my bad side. It was just unfair to put someone that young, inexperienced, and unaccomplished at Kobe's level who at that point had won multiple championships. He was made out to be the greatest thing to happen to basketball, and to this day he still doesn't have a ring to show for it.

I should have made my post a little clearly, and I should have said some hardcore Kobe fans.

Lebron will eventually dethrown Kobe as the best player in the league because of age, and when that time comes it will will be obvious as day but I'll still have a tough time accepting it. That's just how much I despise Lebron, it's not going to change. Alot of my hatred towards Lebron has to do with the hype that has always surrounded him since he entered the league. Fans and media alike compared him to Jordan and Kobe right off the bat and that really put him on my bad side. It was just unfair to put someone that young, inexperienced, and unaccomplished at Kobe's level who at that point had won multiple championships. He was made out to be the greatest thing to happen to basketball, and to this day he still doesn't have a ring to show for it.

and that's his fault? you can't blame a player for the media's actions. that makes zero sense.

^^True. And its not like he's disappointed either. The guy is a 2 time reigning MVP who's taken a cast of retards(no offense..but the record shows it) to the NBA finals.

I wasn't a fan of the shirt, the dancing or the decision. But I think a lot of the hate is unwarranted, especially from other fans who had no stake in what went down this summer.

pro-LeBron. I love the dancing during games, I love him bieng cocky. The NBA would be boring as [expletive] if it was full of Kevin Durant's shaking each others hands and going on about the endless respect they have for one another. I also love watching him play, he's a real exciting guy to watch.

That bieng said, 'the decision' was [expletive]ing retarded, and he needs to learn to give up taking the last shot.

• Owner

I wasn't a fan of the shirt, the dancing or the decision. But I think a lot of the hate is unwarranted, especially from other fans who had no stake in what went down this summer.

That doesn't make sense. You're basically saying that we can't hate on LeBron for The Decision because it had nothing to do with our team?

Two things...

1) According to you, what went down will involve everyone. You told us the Heat duo is better than the Kobe and Shaq duo (I wonder if you want to retract this statement yet), and that they will win 4-5 championships in the first seven seasons. That means all of our teams are screwed, right?

2) I can give you examples of people hating on things that had nothing to do with them. In fact, you did once...when you agreed with another poster when he brought up Kobe throwing Bynum under the bus, said it was a bad thing and he was ignorant for doing it. Why the hate? Drew was not in Miami, there were no trade rumors with the Heat, the Lakers weren't even contending at the time...I'm just curious, what warranted that hate from anyone outside of Lakers nation?

Do you know what was on television at around 6 PM? There was a short segment on SC about the Heat's loss. Nope, absolutely nothing else about Sunday's games...just that, same exact ESPN headlines over to the left (about the loss, then about the Heat crying).

A lot of this stems from The Decision, and the massive reception they welcomed by throwing their own championship parade before a preseason game was even played.

It's the same guy that did everything I mentioned earlier, when he was with Cleveland, shoulder-blocked Spoelstra like he did Brown, makes incredibly ignorant comments about league contraction and the Cavaliers getting what they deserve, and still seems to treat his role-playing teammates like utter garbage when they screw up.

Here's a fact: there were more and more people hating LeBron James in the last two seasons with the Cavaliers, not when he was going to the Finals and playing the Spurs. Today, they hate him more than ever, without a single playoff win with a Heat jersey on. It's not about winning or how good he is, it's about his actions and attitude.

As much as I hated Shaq, or Pierce and Garnett, or Ginobili and Bowen, Bell and Nash...out of everyone in the NBA today, I would rather any of them win a championship this season over LeBron. I would welcome Shaq and Boston winning the next two (Shaq will retire in two years) than to see James get his, don't care if it puts Boston another two ahead of LA in the championship race.

It's unfortunate that Wade and Riley, my boy Chalmers, and a few other players are forced to be a part of that hate.

I never really liked Lebron until he actually joined the Heat and got all the hate that he deserved. I just love the fact that he's hated so much and the fact that people freak out over the littlest things he does...on or off the court.

The fact that he's turning into the villain of the NBA..imo, is awesome.

I voted for Anti-LeBron, but I'd say I'm less of a hater than most people. :lol:

I like him more than Kobe still, but I never root for him or his team to do well, obviously, being a Knicks fan. I absolutely love watching him play, though. So, I'm pretty close to neutral.

• Like 1

I've been more pro LeBron than neutral. Unlike most people, I am fine with "The Decision", I see nothing wrong with it. It's his name, it's his status as big star and he used it to draw high ratings for charity purposes. Woj's bashing him in his every yahoo article doesn't change my mind... I think he earned the right to be cocky. I believe some people are born humble like Duncan, Rose, but some people intentionally become cocky to retain their swagger... or they risk losing it.

I'm fine with him being cocky because he backs it up...