Doris Burke

JohnWayne

My buddy absolutely hates her, he was ranting to me during the St. John's Rutgers game the whole game yesterday and then said the worst thing about this tourney wasn't nova losing to USF or the officiating in the St. John's Rutgers game, it was Doris Burke. :lol:

Here are a few of his takes on her

"Seems that ESPN went to alot of trouble finding a woman that looks like a man and sounds like a man to ruin the Big East tournament.

Why not just hire a man? I'd rather listen to Musberger star[expletive] and Vitale ACC-suck than this heifer."

""Violates he principle of verticality" was used when explaining a blown call in the Rutgers/SJU game.

She was referring to the missed call and not her overall effect on cocks worldwide.

Get her off my TV."

"I just told Fish that she needs it hard and fast then get her barrell ass in the kitchen and make me a sandwich.

ESPN oughta send her ass out to cover the MAAC or the goddamn Colonial and leave the Big East to the pros. I'm shocked and embarrassed the Worldwide Leader did this to the Big East tournament. Not sure why, though. Piercing my eardrums with her during a Spurs/Jazz game means they have no shame.

GET HER OFF MY TV."

Edited by fish7718