Bet you wont mess with this guy

deestillballin

He's really an awesome kid. At the end of the video, when his dad said that you can definitely see he has more confidence in himself and that he walks a little bit taller with so many people behind him on this, that's gotta be a great feeling for him now. That one incident changed his entire life for the better.

This Casey kid seems really smart and laid back. For as long as i've seen and been a victim to some bullying, i've realized that the only way to stop it is to take out the main bully (whether mentally or physically).

That little punk who started all this deserved every little bit of what he got. People gotta realize bullying can really [expletive] up some kids heads and some of them actually do end up in mental institutions.

And why the hell would that little piece of shit say that he's as much of a victim as the kid he bullied? You don't do to others what you don't want others to do to you, as easy as that. You [expletive] with somebody and eventually, sooner or later it'll all come back to you.

One thing that is a bit off for me...

I grew up in Indonesia (Asia), the fat kids in our schools ruled... they were THE BULLIES... the skinny little kids got picked on. Big kids like Casey, who clearly had advantage in size, weight, strength, were the bullies.

So I don't understand why he put up with bullying for "years", when he clearly knew he had physique advantage. I guess that was why he was calm even when he got punched.

He's very nice kid though, he's got kind heart.

Richard is a douchebag but how old is he? This will follow him for the rest of his life, people will be able to search this up ten years from now when he's applying for a job, and he may get shafted because of something he did as a kid. Sucks for him. But I lol

Something tells me he won't be applying for any jobs that actually have legitimate requirements.

One thing that is a bit off for me...

I grew up in Indonesia (Asia), the fat kids in our schools ruled... they were THE BULLIES... the skinny little kids got picked on. Big kids like Casey, who clearly had advantage in size, weight, strength, were the bullies.

So I don't understand why he put up with bullying for "years", when he clearly knew he had physique advantage. I guess that was why he was calm even when he got punched.

He's very nice kid though, he's got kind heart.

Fat kids are generally picked on the most in western culture. Easy for kids to make fun of them because they are 'weird and fat'. Australia isn't in the western world, but it does have British roots.