Bet you wont mess with this guy

deestillballin

I actually agree with RD.

Sure the kid feels cool now that he got his revenge but there was a high chance that the smaller kid was going to have a SERIOUS injury. The throw the big kid had a lot of impact so if he landed incorrectly or he landed on his head instead of his legs, he'd have some serious problems.

The video doesn't prove shit, how do you know that the skinny kid was the bully?

:lol:

are you just [expletive]ing with me, dude? anyone with eyes can see the skinny kid was the bully. he punched the big kid in the face and took some jabs to his stomach while his friends taped it and cheered him on from the sidelines.

Are you just basing if off the title? And the last I checked its not really bullying if you fight back.

:lmao:

of course it's still bullying, dude. it doesn't matter if your victim decides to fight back, you still bullied him.

Why are you acting like you're the chubby kid in the video?

It doesn't take much to be paralyzed. Land on your spine? You can land on your tailbone, hip, neck...anything remotely close or connected to your spine, and landing THAT hard will do the trick. A relative of mine (my dad, actually) broke his neck when he tried a backflip on a trampoline, landed on his head, ruptured two discs and, fortunately for him, it wasn't the two or three that would've left him paralyzed (seven in your neck).

If that skinny kid was my brother (I wouldn't have let him go that far to begin with, but that's beside the point right now), and that dude did that to him, I would've kicked his ass. Like I said, there are ways to deal with it, including getting physical and fighting, but you don't pick up a kid and throw him down, as hard as you possibly can, like a dart in the ground.

If the kid died from severe head trauma, or was in a wheelchair for the rest of his life, nobody would be able to say a damn thing and not look like a dumbass. That's not how it works, though.

I can't stand a punk trying to bully another kid around, doesn't matter if it's in grade school, high school or in college. I would step in, doesn't matter the situation. However, what that dude did was uncalled for. Grab and throw him to the ground, hit him in the face, punch him in the gut, whatever...but throwing him into the ground like he's a dart? No...no excuse for it.

of course the big kid could've handled it better. I'm not saying he did the right thing, but at the same time, he took care of business. ultimately, I'd say the skinny kid is more at fault. sure, he got a somewhat unwarranted beat down, but it never would've happened if he wasn't bullying.

In the same light, threaten someone's life, and you'll get the same sooner or later.

that's bogus. no one's gonna mess with this kid anymore. he'll be fine.

Being a big kid or guy doesn't mean jack. He's lucky he didn't get beat down for nearly putting the kid in a wheelchair.

who was going to beat him down? he could've taken all those kids at once. the big kid even walked toward him, then stepped away.

You guys are funny, though. If this skinny kid was your own blood, you'd be backing him up...probably against the bullying, but definitely talking about how Casey could've done unforgivable bodily harm.

of course we'd be backing him up if he was family; it's always different when you're dealing with family. we'd be defending the big kid if he was family too.

Unless you're a heartless coward, you'd back him if he was your brother, and that's really all that matters in the end. No denying it. It's absolutely disgusting that people are making this kid out to be a hero for nearly paralyzing another. If anything needs to be said, it needs to be directed to the cocky bully and the bystanders.

no one's making him out to be a hero, but this was a win for bully victims all over. the big kid stood his ground and took care of business. people are going to know not to mess with him anymore and that's huge. you're acting like this kid was supposed to know about all the damage he could've done; he's probably just an elementary school kid trying to protect himself. like I said, if you don't want to get your ass kicked - don't bully; that's common sense 101. if you think the skinny kid is the bigger victim here, I feel sorry for you.

Casey is big enough to grab him and contain him. Grab his arm, bend it backwards, and make him look like a fool. Do something different. Do you want to know what happens to Casey if that kid were to die due to severe head trauma? I'm sure he wouldn't give a shit if he were some internet hero, at that point.

like I said, this big kid probably has no idea what damage he could've done. when you're that young and ignorant, you're just trying to defend yourself. I doubt he even knew he had that kind of power. something happens to you when you get enraged and it's like you possess this extra strength. if that kid had been picking on him for a long time, which he probably did, he had it coming.

Guess it's because I'm an old man compared to most everyone else, who knows. It takes brains to do the right thing, and this kid didn't have any, and neither did the other.

like I said, the big kid definitely could've handled things better, but he's still the victim. if a kid's punching you in the face and taking jabs at your stomach while everyone laughs and applauds, you're going to snap. you can't expect a kid who's probably not even a teenager yet to consider everything that could go wrong. he's just trying to defend himself; he's not going to say to himself, 'what's the best possible thing I could do for myself in this situation?' no, he's just gonna come out swinging. it's like if someone points a gun to your head and you shoot them with your own gun. can you really blame the shooter? I'd say most definitely not.

• Owner

...you compare this to someone pointing a gun at my head, and me shooting them with my own gun? :lol:

Not even sure what to tell you, then. In that case, he should've punched him right back...so even using the worst comparison possible, you can still prove the kid did wrong.

Anyway...here's all I needed to read:

of course we'd be backing him up if he was family; it's always different when you're dealing with family. we'd be defending the big kid if he was family too.

Cool...so you're saying you're ignorant to what happened to the skinny kid (the threat of him being handicapped) because you can relate to Casey? Or is it because you feel bad for Casey?

If the bully was your brother, it would open your eyes? Of course it would. You'd be irate to see someone nearly kill your own brother.

when you're that young and ignorant, you're just trying to defend yourself

That's the point.

And finally...

no, he's just gonna come out swinging

That's exactly what he didn't do.

To reply to you, personally...you supported it. You thought it was awesome that he slammed him the way he did. THEN, you turn around and admit that, if that kid was your brother, you wouldn't approve of it.

Why? Because it was life-threatening.

The bully was wrong, and the other kid was wrong.

Kids that are bullied should fight back? Nah, that's a big mistake most of the time. You rarely see bullies being skinnier and not as strong as their opposition. Most are older and larger, stronger, more muscular, etc.

There is no good message sent by this. It's just REALLY COOL because it's something we see on professional wrestling and UFC events. The fact is, if Casey causes major damage, he's DONE. He ends up worse off than he was before he slammed the kid.

Have you ever taken care of a disabled person? I'm just curious. Someone that's mentally challenged? Someone that is paralyzed? It's really something I don't want you to bother answering...if you have, you wouldn't have posted what you did. If not, I suggest you look at the world a bit differently.

Not much more for me to say, really. You can give your thumbs up if you want, that's your call. I sincerely hope nothing personal changes your outlook later on in life.

Not even sure what to tell you, then. In that case, he should've punched him right back...so even using the worst comparison possible, you can still prove the kid did wrong.

yeah, he did wrong, but not as much wrong as the skinny kid; that's my point. they both messed up, but the skinny kid is more guilty.

Cool...so you're saying you're ignorant to what happened to the skinny kid (the threat of him being handicapped) because you can relate to Casey? Or is it because you feel bad for Casey?

my point was that we always defend family; we'd defend either one of those kids if they were family. honestly bro, you lost as soon as you brought that family argument into the discussion. what matters is who's more at fault; we agree they both messed up, but it's a matter of determining who messed up more. when judges make rulings, they never say, 'well, what if he was family?' they look at the matter from a completely objective standpoint and make the fairest ruling possible. by posting that whole 'well, if this kid was your brother, you'd defend him,' b/s, you just displayed your bias towards the skinny kid; the emotional instinct is overriding your logical side.

If the bully was your brother, it would open your eyes? Of course it would. You'd be irate to see someone nearly kill your own brother.

of course, but that has nothing to do with this. we're not related to any of these people; we're looking at it from a neutral bystander's perspective.

To reply to you, personally...you supported it. You thought it was awesome that he slammed him the way he did. THEN, you turn around and admit that, if that kid was your brother, you wouldn't approve of it.

I never said I supported it; I've already objected to that several times. I'm glad he stood up for himself, but the particular action he took was wrong.

The bully was wrong, and the other kid was wrong.

absolutely; they were all wrong. the bully was wrong for instigating, the victim was wrong for being overly violent, and the bystanders were wrong for just standing around and watching. my argument (and I think this is where we disagree), is that the big kid is less guilty in this case. although he caused the most damage, it never would've happened if the little kid didn't bully him in the first place. you always have to look at the source of the conflict and the source in this case is unarguably the skinny kid; therefore, he's most guilty. if he didn't want to get his ass beat, he shouldn't have bullied someone three times his size. it's that simple.

Have you ever taken care of a disabled person? I'm just curious. Someone that's mentally challenged? Someone that is paralyzed? It's really something I don't want you to bother answering...if you have, you wouldn't have posted what you did. If not, I suggest you look at the world a bit differently.

like I've said for the millionth time, I don't condone Casey's actions. I applaud him for standing up for himself, but his actions were wrong. however, in fairness to him, he's a young boy who probably has no idea the damage he could've caused. you can't expect all middle school kids to know the effects of certain injuries. this kid isn't a doctor - he's someone who needed to defend himself. the skinny kid is definitely the guilty one in this case.

• Owner

LOL, I have no bias towards the skinny bully. What makes you think I do? Just because I said something about him being a brother? That makes no sense.

Me relating it to family shows that, if there was a bias, you'd change your mind.

Me? It doesn't matter if he's my blood or not...what happened to him was very, very dangerous.

If I was Casey's dad, I'd jump his ass. He needs to realize that there are other ways to handle it. I wouldn't want my son locked up until he was 18 (or beyond that).

All I'm stating is that it's very immature to support the actual bodyslam. You say you don't, but you were pretty damn excited about it. It was horrible.

^ yeah, but he's just a kid; how many of us were really conscious of potential injuries we could inflict on people when we were ten or twelve? I'm not condoning his actions, but he was only defending himself. he never would've even given that kid a second look if he wasn't bullying him in the first place. the lesson of this, if anything, should be that bullying is unacceptable. if you do it, you risk getting it back twice has hard. if you hit someone or do something to hurt them, they could very well do something much worse to you. so, you say Casey should have been less violent, but the other kid should have been smarter.

ultimately, no one's completely innocent - they all committed faults. however, the skinny kid is most guilty for inciting the violence. he brought it upon himself by picking on someone over twice his size. let's say Casey injured the skinny kid and he sued him for medical payments. would I demand Casey cover his medical bills? no. he caused the damage, but it never would've happened if there was no bullying. at some point, people have to be held accountable for their own decisions. case closed. :glasses:

skinny little shit got what he deserved

i skimmed through the posts but that little skinny kid probably teases him every day, its only a matter of time before Casey flips out. do i think his a hero? no, but you gotta stand up for yourself. i bet he never looks at Casey again

if Casey paralyzed him? so what. bulling can cause serious metal health issues and that little skinny guy can be sued, i got no sympathy for the bully

• Like 1

Was it dangerous to throw him to the ground like that? Yes, but during the heat of the moment after repeatedly being hit, one in the face, with other people around encouraging the small kid, I have no sympathy whatsoever for the little kid, and if he got badly hurt, it's HIS fault.

He should be lucky the bigger kid just threw him down. He's lucky the bigger kid didn't smash him into a wall, start throwing haytmakers, and then cherry-bombing that little punks ass.

I think the little kid got out of this situation a LOTTTTTT easier than he would have against other kids.

• Like 2

skinny little shit got what he deserved

i skimmed through the posts but that little skinny kid probably teases him every day, its only a matter of time before Casey flips out. do i think his a hero? no, but you gotta stand up for yourself. i bet he never looks at Casey again

if Casey paralyzed him? so what. bulling can cause serious metal health issues and that little skinny guy can be sued, i got no sympathy for the bully

Was it dangerous to throw him to the ground like that? Yes, but during the heat of the moment after repeatedly being hit, one in the face, with other people around encouraging the small kid, I have no sympathy whatsoever for the little kid, and if he got badly hurt, it's HIS fault.

He should be lucky the bigger kid just threw him down. He's lucky the bigger kid didn't smash him into a wall, start throwing haytmakers, and then cherry-bombing that little punks ass.

I think the little kid got out of this situation a LOTTTTTT easier than he would have against other kids.

lol ok, this makes me feel a lot better. sometimes I see some people's arguments and I instantly start to fear for the future of our nation. it seems some people thought the skinny kid was less guilty, even though he incited the violence, had his friends tape it, and threw multiple blows before Casey even did anything. the skinny's kid's at fault here, no question.

Edited by The Truth

The fact that the Rat and his friends decided to pick on someone while recording it to humiliate him (as I assume they were going to put it up on Facebook and Youtube as soon as they were done picking on the victim), I think the Rat got what he deserved. Sure, the body slam was very dangerous and it could have messed the Rat up beyond the intention, but he thought in his mind that it would be a good idea to start a fight, to look badass in front of his friends, to try and impress the girls standing by, to put it up for the world to see, only to get his ass kicked. I'm not for the body slam but I am definitely for Casey standing up for himself. And like the Truth said, they're kids. They aren't thinking about the possible risks that they can cause to each other. Casey took care of the Rat the best way he thought he could on instinct and fast thinking. He's not standing there trying to process the most efficient way to stop the Rat, he just got punched in the face, had to block at least 2-5 more punches thrown by the kid with others cheering the Rat on, he reacted instantly. The Rat shouldn't have started anything to begin with. He took the risk of picking on someone almost three times his size and in the end, he paid for it.

• Like 1

• Owner

sometimes I see some people's arguments and I instantly start to fear for the future of our nation.

You're full of really immature, smartass remarks, huh? Says a lot about the future of our nation?

it seems some people thought the skinny kid was less guilty

Guess that makes me fear for the future of our nation, because obviously, you're misinterpreting what EVERYONE has said in this topic. Not a single person said he was less guilty. No one.

You're stumbling over your own posts, dude. I made it clear as day that the skinny punk got what he deserved, but thank God he wasn't paralyzed and Casey wasn't put away for years. Does that translate to me saying he's less guilty? Nope, in no way, shape or form.

But there's something I know. Your way of gaining support in a debate like this is to try and twist that around. People will read your last post and, lazily, fall for the misdirection and believe that I'm supporting the bully.

It's bad enough you gave this initial reply:

[expletive]ING BOSS. I feel no sympathy for that little kid whatsoever.

Then you assumed (inaccurately) that, to be paralyzed, you must land directly on your spine.

It's really too bad you're going about it that way, and I have a feeling you would feel absolutely no sympathy if "Ritchard" was paralyzed from this incident (almost certain, actually), which would be as low as you could possibly get.

You're full of really immature, smartass remarks, huh? Says a lot about the future of our nation?

it's just my honest opinion. this country's full of ignorance.

Guess that makes me fear for the future of our nation, because obviously, you're misinterpreting what EVERYONE has said in this topic. Not a single person said he was less guilty. No one.

yeah, but I think it was insinuated by a couple people. if I'm wrong, then my apologies.

You're stumbling over your own posts, dude. I made it clear as day that the skinny punk got what he deserved, but thank God he wasn't paralyzed and Casey wasn't put away for years.

that's not what you were arguing. you were saying Casey went overboard and should have done something less harmful.

Does that translate to me saying he's less guilty? Nope, in no way, shape or form.

so then what's your stance? no two people are ever exactly as guilty as the other. one of them is more at fault here.

But there's something I know. Your way of gaining support in a debate like this is to try and twist that around. People will read your last post and, lazily, fall for the misdirection and believe that I'm supporting the bully.

I don't think I influenced anyone's opinion. if I did, I'm honored, but I think everyone formulated their own opinion here.

It's bad enough you gave this initial reply:

Then you assumed (inaccurately) that, to be paralyzed, you must land directly on your spine.

I don't get what's so bad about that post. I was happy Casey stood up for himself, so I called him a boss. it's also true that I feel no sympathy for the skinny kid. he brought it upon himself by bullying. if he didn't want to stand in harm's way, he should have left people alone.

It's really too bad you're going about it that way, and I have a feeling you would feel absolutely no sympathy if "Ritchard" was paralyzed from this incident (almost certain, actually), which would be as low as you could possibly get.

I would most definitely sympathize with him if he became paralyzed. I'm not so evil as to not care if people suffer serious injury or death. in fact, when someone dies or something happens to someone, I'm usually the one here making a thread about it. I'm not exactly sure what makes you think I'm that incredibly heartless, but I'm used to people misjudging me.

I understand why people think it was dangerous of him to do that, but I honestly think the bigger kid thought it was easier than just punching and pounding the kid. He threw the kid ONCE instead of pummeling him with haymakers.

He was giving the kid an easy pass, and the little kid is lucky that the bigger kid didn't get more pissed off because many bigger kids WOULD have paralyzed that kid and put him into a medically induced coma by slamming his head on the ground,

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Would you rather be the kid that gets rocked in this video, or the kid that gets thrown down just once? I'll take one body slam over the potential of all of the damage that could have been done to the punk in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VcQO3pvywE

Also, I saw a comment on this video that the punk had quarters in his hands which is why his fists were clinched, and I think you can see them around the 37-38 second mark. That's a bitch move.

You may want to watch the video on mute..............

Edited by EastCoastNiner
  • Like 2

Seems like a nice guy, and he is really smart. I could only imagine how he felt though, he said his friends ditched him and he has been bullied his entire life. Good to see that he is happy now.

• Like 2

After watching that interview last night, and watching some other videos about Casey, my stance on this video has only become stronge.

1. Casey should not have been suspended. He was CLEARLY defending himself. He did NOT initiate the fight. He stood there, and let the kid hit him. After being repeatadly assulted, he defended himself and slammed the liltte piece of shit. He did not continue to pound the little dweeb, but instead walked away after DEFENDING himself. It's a clear act of self-defense, and he should appeal his suspension.

2. That little dweeb and his friends should all be suspended for a long time. They have been bullying Casey for years, and they deserve all they harm that is hopefully comnig their way. I don't like wishing injury upon people, but every person that was apart of that should get what''s coming for them, especially that little shit.

That little punk is lucky as hell Casey was nice enough not to obliterate him and rip him into a billion pieces. It seems almost everyone who has watched the video is 100% in Casey's corner, except for a few people, some of them here, that think he shouldn't have defended himself, or should have punched or hit the little dweeb in some other manner than slamming him. It's honestly quite sad some of you have that view. Casey did EVERYTHING right in that situation. Not one thing did he so that was wrong, not one.