Bet you wont mess with this guy

deestillballin

• Owner

Good for him, but he could've paralyzed/killed that kid. He should've just grabbed him by the throat and choked him out, something that would hurt him but not threaten his life. The way the kid landed, he was a few inches away from being a vegetable.

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/2/22/Come_at_you_bro.jpg

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/b/b0/The_casey_story.jpg

The Beast showing the Rat what God's are capable of

On Monday the 14th of March, a video was uploaded onto JewTube that looked to be a run-of-the-mill fight video.

A small, ratty child was squaring up to a much larger chubster, while his friends stood to the left with the camera. The ratty child, know as Ritchard, threw a punch, connecting with the chubster, Casey. Casey moved with the punch, but didnt back away or show any sign of pain. This was to be the Rat's first warning, which he failed to heed.

The Rat then began bouncing on his heels, taunting Casey by feigning punches to his stomach. Casey is seen moving his arm at speeds not yet achieved by mortal men. This was to be the Rat's second warning.

And then, following another feigned punch from the Rat, Casey acted. But it is not right to call him Casey any more, because he is much, much more. He is the Beast. Channeling the power of the Immortal Gods, the Beast threw himself at the Rat and subdued him. He then proceeded to hoist the Rat up in to the air, pausing briefly to savour the smell of fear, before slamming the Rat down with enough force to destroy the other half of Japan. Contemplating a kick to the head, the Beast decided against it, knowing the Rat was humiliated and broken. One of the Rat's counterparts came up with the intention of getting revenge, but when the Beast looked him square in the eyes he became paralyzed with fear. The Beast, satisfied with his work, turned and strode off to his lair.

The Beast's current whereabouts are unknown, but it is very likely he slumbers in an underwater cave in the Bermuda Triangle. Because he's the hero St Marys North deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/The_Casey

[expletive]ING BOSS. I feel no sympathy for that little kid whatsoever.

Good for him, but he could've paralyzed/killed that kid. He should've just grabbed him by the throat and choked him out, something that would hurt him but not threaten his life. The way the kid landed, he was a few inches away from being a vegetable.

lol w/e bro. he deserves whatever he gets. besides, don't you have to land on your spine to become paralyzed?

[expletive]ING BOSS. I feel no sympathy for that little kid whatsoever.

lol w/e bro. he deserves whatever he gets. besides, don't you have to land on your spine to become paralyzed?

He landed on his side. Had he landed on his face, back, or if his head hit the ground first...that kid would be dead or paralyzed.

Props to the skinny guy for standing up to a dude 3 times his weight, he'll think twice next time though.

what makes you think the big kid ever messed with him?

He landed on his side. Had he landed on his face, back, or if his head hit the ground first...that kid would be dead or paralyzed.

meh, doubtful. it takes a whole lot to kill or paralyze someone.

he would've broken some bones at worst, probably.

Huh? The only reason I was giving him his props was because you rarely ever see someone mess with a guy who's three times his size.

so you're giving props to a bully who tried hurting/embarrassing this innocent kid in front of his friends? I know I apologized for calling you a moron, but I take it back. you're definitely the most retarded poster I've ever seen.

so you're giving props to a bully who tried hurting/embarrassing this innocent kid in front of his friends? I know I apologized for calling you a moron, but I take it back. you're definitely the most retarded poster I've ever seen.

The video doesn't prove shit, how do you know that the skinny kid was the bully? Are you just basing if off the title? And the last I checked its not really bullying if you fight back.

Edited by Confidence

The video doesn't prove shit, how do you know that the skinny kid was the bully? Are you just basing if off the title? And the last I checked its not really bullying if you fight back.

It's obvious the scrawny little kid was bullying the bigger kid. What bully lets a person they are trying to bully take jabs at them and also the bigger guy is against the wall which obviously means that he was getting bullied by the smaller kid.

• Like 2

• Owner

Why are you acting like you're the chubby kid in the video?

It doesn't take much to be paralyzed. Land on your spine? You can land on your tailbone, hip, neck...anything remotely close or connected to your spine, and landing THAT hard will do the trick. A relative of mine (my dad, actually) broke his neck when he tried a backflip on a trampoline, landed on his head, ruptured two discs and, fortunately for him, it wasn't the two or three that would've left him paralyzed (seven in your neck).

If that skinny kid was my brother (I wouldn't have let him go that far to begin with, but that's beside the point right now), and that dude did that to him, I would've kicked his ass. Like I said, there are ways to deal with it, including getting physical and fighting, but you don't pick up a kid and throw him down, as hard as you possibly can, like a dart in the ground.

If the kid died from severe head trauma, or was in a wheelchair for the rest of his life, nobody would be able to say a damn thing and not look like a dumbass. That's not how it works, though.

I can't stand a punk trying to bully another kid around, doesn't matter if it's in grade school, high school or in college. I would step in, doesn't matter the situation. However, what that dude did was uncalled for. Grab and throw him to the ground, hit him in the face, punch him in the gut, whatever...but throwing him into the ground like he's a dart? No...no excuse for it.

• Like 4

Why are you acting like you're the chubby kid in the video?

It doesn't take much to be paralyzed. Land on your spine? You can land on your tailbone, hip, neck...anything remotely close or connected to your spine, and landing THAT hard will do the trick. A relative of mine (my dad, actually) broke his neck when he tried a backflip on a trampoline, landed on his head, ruptured two discs and, fortunately for him, it wasn't the two or three that would've left him paralyzed (seven in your neck).

If that skinny kid was my brother (I wouldn't have let him go that far to begin with, but that's beside the point right now), and that dude did that to him, I would've kicked his ass. Like I said, there are ways to deal with it, including getting physical and fighting, but you don't pick up a kid and throw him down, as hard as you possibly can, like a dart in the ground.

If the kid died from severe head trauma, or was in a wheelchair for the rest of his life, nobody would be able to say a damn thing and not look like a dumbass. That's not how it works, though.

I can't stand a punk trying to bully another kid around, doesn't matter if it's in grade school, high school or in college. I would step in, doesn't matter the situation. However, what that dude did was uncalled for. Grab and throw him to the ground, hit him in the face, punch him in the gut, whatever...but throwing him into the ground like he's a dart? No...no excuse for it.

Talk shit to the wrong person/pick on the wrong person -- get [expletive]ed up, law of the world. Kid better find a new hobby he learned a valuable lesson about the real world that day. He should be thanking the chubby kid.

Talk shit to the wrong person/pick on the wrong person -- get [expletive]ed up, law of the world. Kid better find a new hobby he learned a valuable lesson about the real world that day. He should be thanking the chubby kid.

Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

• Like 1

• Owner

In the same light, threaten someone's life, and you'll get the same sooner or later. Being a big kid or guy doesn't mean jack. He's lucky he didn't get beat down for nearly putting the kid in a wheelchair.

You guys are funny, though. If this skinny kid was your own blood, you'd be backing him up...probably against the bullying, but definitely talking about how Casey could've done unforgivable bodily harm.

Unless you're a heartless coward, you'd back him if he was your brother, and that's really all that matters in the end. No denying it. It's absolutely disgusting that people are making this kid out to be a hero for nearly paralyzing another. If anything needs to be said, it needs to be directed to the cocky bully and the bystanders.

Casey is big enough to grab him and contain him. Grab his arm, bend it backwards, and make him look like a fool. Do something different. Do you want to know what happens to Casey if that kid were to die due to severe head trauma? I'm sure he wouldn't give a shit if he were some internet hero, at that point.

Guess it's because I'm an old man compared to most everyone else, who knows. It takes brains to do the right thing, and this kid didn't have any, and neither did the other.

In the same light, threaten someone's life, and you'll get the same sooner or later. Being a big kid or guy doesn't mean jack. He's lucky he didn't get beat down for nearly putting the kid in a wheelchair.

You guys are funny, though. If this skinny kid was your own blood, you'd be backing him up...probably against the bullying, but definitely talking about how Casey could've done unforgivable bodily harm.

Unless you're a heartless coward, you'd back him if he was your brother, and that's really all that matters in the end. No denying it. It's absolutely disgusting that people are making this kid out to be a hero for nearly paralyzing another. If anything needs to be said, it needs to be directed to the cocky bully and the bystanders.

Casey is big enough to grab him and contain him. Grab his arm, bend it backwards, and make him look like a fool. Do something different. Do you want to know what happens to Casey if that kid were to die due to severe head trauma? I'm sure he wouldn't give a shit if he were some internet hero, at that point.

Guess it's because I'm an old man compared to most everyone else, who knows. It takes brains to do the right thing, and this kid didn't have any, and neither did the other.

Why do you keep binging up brothers? Are you related to the kid that got thrown? I'm lost :(. If I was a brother of the fat kid I'd back him too if he was picking on my brother so I don't get what point you're trying to make. At the end of the day, it's the skinny kids fault for provoking the kid into attacking him.

• Like 2

• Owner

Why do you keep binging up brothers? Are you related to the kid that got thrown? I'm lost :(. If I was a brother of the fat kid I'd back him too if he was picking on my brother so I don't get what point you're trying to make. At the end of the day, it's the skinny kids fault for provoking the kid into attacking him.

If you were the brother of the skinny bully...but you knew what I was talking about.