What kind of animals eat on the train? gurl fight

reno

people getting into fist fights is typical?

Fist fights? Man that is easily one of the normal things that I've seen on the subway.

I can't even begin to explain the crazy things I see EVERY TIME I ride the subway in NYC.

Am I the only one that thought the black girl was out of line? No need to get in someone's face like that and act all hard. Chill the [expletive] out. Obviously a young and immature girl who can't respect her elders. And yes... what kind of animals eat on the train? Especially spaghetti... I mean wtf.

Just to clarify, I think that was lo-mein, no spaghetti, all the Chinese restaurants I order food send their food in that type of styrofoam box.

As for what Guru, typical NYC subway, lol yes, there is always usually something strange,obnxious,funny,interesting,annoying going down on the subway :lol: .

Am I the only one that thought the black girl was out of line? No need to get in someone's face like that and act all hard. Chill the [expletive] out. Obviously a young and immature girl who can't respect her elders. And yes... what kind of animals eat on the train? Especially spaghetti... I mean wtf.

her elder called her an idiot and an animal. she had it coming.

now, I'm not from the east coast, so I'm not familiar with the unwritten rules of public transportation, but who cares if someone's eating noodles on the subway? I would absolutely care less.

Yeah, you are the only one to think that. Elder? That fat bitch was like 10 years older, don't act like it was your 80 year old grandma.

Lol I didn't want to bring this story up because it is disturbing but you guys need to hear it.

So, one night a bunch of friends and I decide to go clubbing in NYC. (Free transit week FTW). We had to take the subway to get to Brooklyn. On the way back, we are all drunk as hell. The subway was packed so we had to sit next to this hobo who just happens to be sitting next to a cop. The girls that I was with were obviously wearing little, skimpy, hoeish outfits. So anyways, next thing we know the hobo takes off one of his socks. Then he proceeded to put the sock on his dick. He didn't whip his dick out, he just put it on underneath his pants. We are all staring at him like wtf is he doing. All of a sudden, he whips his dick out (with the sock on it) and just starting jerking off while staring at the girls that we were with. We all looked at the cop like wtf do something. And all he said was that there was nothing he could do because technically the hobo wasn't breaking any laws. So the hobo just continued to beat it until we got off the subway. Also, we couldn't just deck the hobo either because the [expletive]ing cop was right there. Awkward ass situation.

True [expletive]ing story. Can't make that shit up.

Lol I didn't want to bring this story up because it is disturbing but you guys need to hear it.

So, one night a bunch of friends and I decide to go clubbing in NYC. (Free transit week FTW). We had to take the subway to get to Brooklyn. On the way back, we are all drunk as hell. The subway was packed so we had to sit next to this hobo who just happens to be sitting next to a cop. The girls that I was with were obviously wearing little, skimpy, hoeish outfits. So anyways, next thing we know the hobo takes off one of his socks. Then he proceeded to put the sock on his dick. He didn't whip his dick out, he just put it on underneath his pants. We are all staring at him like wtf is he doing. All of a sudden, he whips his dick out (with the sock on it) and just starting jerking off while staring at the girls that we were with. We all looked at the cop like wtf do something. And all he said was that there was nothing he could do because technically the hobo wasn't breaking any laws. So the hobo just continued to beat it until we got off the subway. Also, we couldn't just deck the hobo either because the [expletive]ing cop was right there. Awkward ass situation.

True [expletive]ing story. Can't make that shit up.

:lmao:

lol why would you want to deck the hobo? he wasn't hurting anyone. :winkglasses:

Yeah, you are the only one to think that. Elder? That fat bitch was like 10 years older, don't act like it was your 80 year old grandma.

He definitely isn't the only one who thinks that. The black woman was way out of line to invade someones personal space like that and start a physical confrontation. The 'fat bitch' is in her 40's or 50's too you [expletive]ing moron.

ive heard some wild stories about the MYC subway still...i saw some video earlier this year where some dude was gettin head from some lady...right there...on the train..with people around LOL

some wild shit

oh btw, i dont think it has that much to do with them being "hood" chicks..i mean they probably were, but i've seen teenagers act like this all over, so i dont think it was too much of a race/class thing -- it was probably more of immature teenagers actin tough...the kinda shit you tell all your friends about later that day lol

Edited by Clutch

He definitely isn't the only one who thinks that. The black woman was way out of line to invade someones personal space like that and start a physical confrontation. The 'fat bitch' is in her 40's or 50's too you [expletive]ing moron.

if you watch the video carefully, you'll see that it was actually the older lady who invaded her personal space. the older lady also initiated the physical confrontation.

Edited by The Truth

This. Fish now looks like a douche lolol

Actually the black woman wouldn't move out of the womans way when she asked her too, and kept yelling, "or what?" this is what imitated the physical confrontation, that and the yelling. Maybe if you weren't to busy collecting baseball cards and siding with the moron on the forum you wouldn't make yourself look like the douche.

Actually the black woman wouldn't move out of the womans way when she asked her too, and kept yelling, "or what?" this is what imitated the physical confrontation, that and the yelling. Maybe if you weren't to busy collecting baseball cards and siding with the moron on the forum you wouldn't make yourself look like the douche.

I love how you always bring up shit that's completely irrelevant - especially when you're wrong and have nothing else to say lololol

hahahaha these baseball card jokes never get old..,