What kind of animals eat on the train? gurl fight

reno

Actually the black woman wouldn't move out of the womans way when she asked her too, and kept yelling, "or what?" this is what imitated the physical confrontation, that and the yelling. Maybe if you weren't to busy collecting baseball cards and siding with the moron on the forum you wouldn't make yourself look like the douche.

why do you continuously resort to criticizing people? all you ever do is chastise fellow members and bag on athletes.

the older woman is clearly more at fault here. she initiated both the verbal and the physical confrontations on the subway. there never would have been any sort of confrontation whatsoever had the older lady not called the black lady an idiot and an animal. if she honestly had a problem with her eating on the subway (which I don't know why she would), she should have kindly and maturely asked the woman to put her food away. had she done that, I'm sure there wouldn't have been any problems. although, pricks such as yourself are probably too set in your immature ways to realize that fact.

criticizing people gets you nowhere. that's something that can be learned by both you and the older lady in that video. if she didn't want to get beat, she shouldn't have been chastising an innocent lady who happens to be bigger and stronger than her. people put themselves in these unwanted positions because they're too immature and childish to kindly ask people favors. they have to just come out and insult them instead. on top of that, it was the older lady who threw the first blow in this fight. I don't know what she was thinking or what she was expecting here, but you can't do that type of shit to Brooklyn girls and just expect to get away with it unscathed. I'm sorry if you're too ignorant to realize that.

Actually the black woman wouldn't move out of the womans way when she asked her too, and kept yelling, "or what?" this is what imitated the physical confrontation, that and the yelling. Maybe if you weren't to busy collecting baseball cards and siding with the moron on the forum you wouldn't make yourself look like the douche.

Maybe you should try watching the video first because you may actually learn something for once. The black women would never have gotten in the heavier woman's face if she didn't keep making comments about the two women eating. The women remained in their seats until they have enough of the instigation by the ogre, and then they got up.

Should they have gotten up? No, but the reason they got up was because the heavy woman initiated everything, going by what the video shows.

Fish flounders once again.....

Maybe you should try watching the video first because you may actually learn something for once. The black women would never have gotten in the heavier woman's face if she didn't keep making comments about the two women eating. The women remained in their seats until they have enough of the instigation by the ogre, and then they got up.

Should they have gotten up? No, but the reason they got up was because the heavy woman initiated everything, going by what the video shows.

The girls actually started it .It looks like it started when the lady moved to the other seat because the smell was bothering her.so then the girl saw that and said "racist people" . The girls had the chance to walk away but instead chose violence .

I love how you always bring up shit that's completely irrelevant - especially when you're wrong and have nothing else to say lololol

Lol like one line of that was irrelevant, the funniest part about this is I'm the the one who retorted and you posted this! :lol:

why do you continuously resort to criticizing people? all you ever do is chastise fellow members and bag on athletes.

the older woman is clearly more at fault here. she initiated both the verbal and the physical confrontations on the subway. there never would have been any sort of confrontation whatsoever had the older lady not called the black lady an idiot and an animal. if she honestly had a problem with her eating on the subway (which I don't know why she would), she should have kindly and maturely asked the woman to put her food away. had she done that, I'm sure there wouldn't have been any problems. although, pricks such as yourself are probably too set in your immature ways to realize that fact.

criticizing people gets you nowhere. that's something that can be learned by both you and the older lady in that video. if she didn't want to get beat, she shouldn't have been chastising an innocent lady who happens to be bigger and stronger than her. people put themselves in these unwanted positions because they're too immature and childish to kindly ask people favors. they have to just come out and insult them instead. on top of that, it was the older lady who threw the first blow in this fight. I don't know what she was thinking or what she was expecting here, but you can't do that type of shit to Brooklyn girls and just expect to get away with it unscathed. I'm sorry if you're too ignorant to realize that.

LOL bag on athletes? Chastise fellow members? Do you even know what chastise means? smh, I joke around and at worst I call people morons when I get heated -_-...Anyways, the stuff in bold is exactly why I make jokes about you smh man. Not to mention all the other stuff in your post that made me lol, such as the Brooklyn Girls part. Anyways I never said the white woman was not at fault however the black girl is obviously physically superior in a fight and should have not escalated the situation and prodded on into what led to blows. Like Jenneral said you are supposed to respect your elders not get in their faces, which is exactly what she did.

Wasn't the getting up part, they initiated the physically combat which is clear. The white woman was trying to leave and the black woman would not get out of the way -_-.

-_- -_- -_- the fail posts