Basketball Sneakers

JYD

Reebok Zig Slash

http://s.onlineshoes.com/images/br004/247306_366_45.jpg

I have a couple of friends that have these (different colors), they say they are super comfortable. You might wanna check them out they come for around $100. Thinking of getting them myself actually.

Edited by ChosenOne

Sweet, man. I'm a 10 in every thing, you think I'd be fine if Order them online without trying them on? lol. Do they run big/small then the other shoes/sneakers you have or pretty standard? Also, have you played basketball in them? (I'll mostly be playing on hardtop/concrete outside during the spring/summer) so I was wondering if they are good for that. I figured they must be if Amar'e's got em lol

I'm a 12 in every shoe I wear but I have heard some people say they may run a bit small, but I think they run true to size so I'd still go for the 10. I've played in them once and they were great. They can definitely take the punishment of playing outside a lot. Its a real quality shoe. What colorway are you gonna cop? I'm dying to find the Amare color.

I'm a 12 in every shoe I wear but I have heard some people say they may run a bit small, but I think they run true to size so I'd still go for the 10. I've played in them once and they were great. They can definitely take the punishment of playing outside a lot. Its a real quality shoe. What colorway are you gonna cop? I'm dying to find the Amare color.

Alright, thanks. And I think I'm going to go with the silver/black. The Knicks Amar'e one's would definitely be awesome, but I think I'd want them more as a collectors edition anyway. :lol: JK, but realistically I won't find the Knicks colors, so I'll just go with basic silver/black because they'll go with whatever shirt/shorts you wear. Lol.

• 10 months later...

So it's been almost a year since I bought basketball sneakers. I ended up going with the Nike Hurache's...they've lasted seemingly pretty well this past year playing indoors/outdoors 1-2 times per week on average.

I think I'm due for something new though. I'm not sure how long sneakers usually last for bball, technically they are still probably fine, but I'd like to get something new.

What's everyone playing in now?

I don't understand why they are so much, and the 2011 hyper dunks are 99$? What's the diffference between the supreme and other ones?

I've got the 2011 Hyper Dunks and I love them. They`ve got great anle support, and are crazy light. I think the shoes are great for any position/playstyle

I've heard great things about these. Definitely considering them.

I like the CP3.V's...Not sure about them though. Any opinions out there?

Depends, low tops have become really popular with guys lately. The KD line is awesome. I love mine. The Hyperfuse low is great and so is the Hyperdunk 2011. I also heard the Fly Wade 2 is a great shoe as well. Lots of selection to choose from right now.

Wanted the hyperfuse, Rondo or Westbrook, but they were just too narrow...Ended up getting the Blake Griffin away hyperdunks...real sick...110 which isn't bad.

http://blog.eastbay.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-blake-griffin-treasure-blue-02.jpg

Edited by JYD

• 1 month later...

I'm looking to buy a pair but not really looking to spend a ton.. ~$75, maybe. Trying to hit up some Knicks colors, but having some trouble.. so I'm not being too particular right now. Flash, you still work in the shoe store? Any suggestions from anyone? Help!

Looked at these, but very "meh" over them right now:

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:160951/sku:87424400/nike-zoom-hyperfuse-2011-mens/light-blue/orange/?cm=GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

those are the Westbrooks man....I tried those on ^^ if your foot is narrow they're perfect. they've gotten good reviews. i think they are one of the better deals out there man.

the hyperdunks are awesome. had them about a month now and have played about 8-9 times since then (only use them indoors don't want to ruin them lmao) but i love them.

Hm, $75 is a tough range but if you're willing to a little higher these aren't too bad:

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:166464/sku:87432100/nike-air-max-sweep-thru-mens/white/light-blue/?cm=GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH#sku=87432100

Those are Amare's signature shoes.

Aight.. yeah I don't really wanna spend a ton on them because I'm definitely going to be wearing them on outdoor courts a lot, which will cut into the durability.. I'll take a look at those Amar'e's for sure though. Wish they had a 13.5 in the whites :( Gotta choose between a 13 in the white or a 13.5 in the black

Aight.. yeah I don't really wanna spend a ton on them because I'm definitely going to be wearing them on outdoor courts a lot, which will cut into the durability.. I'll take a look at those Amar'e's for sure though. Wish they had a 13.5 in the whites :( Gotta choose between a 13 in the white or a 13.5 in the black

Black might actually be better for outdoor to be honest.

Yeahh and those are better shoes than the Westbrooks?

Cant really say I've never used a pair of either before. The other ones that JYD was talking about, the hyperdunks are awesome shoes though. I have a pair and play in them a lot. The Amare's do seem like a very good shoe though.