Basketball Sneakers

JYD

Been playing a lot of ball lately, and need new basketball sneakers.

Any suggestions?

I'm leaning toward the John Wall's. They look pretty sweet, although I haven't tried them on or anything. What do ya'll play in? I'm not looking to spend over 100.

I'm probably going to pick up a pair under 50-60 in a couple of months. I hate spending money on basketball shoes because after every summer they get messed up and I have to buy a new pair.

Same. But are there any quality shoes out there for that price? I can't find anything on footlocker.com or finishline.com.

I am definitely going to look into the hyperdunk's.

Wheres the best place to buy shoes? Footlocker is way overpriced. Although I do have a coupon from 2k11.

Eastbay is pretty solid. They have good sales and great selection.

Eastbay is pretty solid. They have good sales and great selection.

Eastbay is owned by Footlocker or vice versa.

Dude honestly try eBay if you want cheap sneakers. Unless you're getting Air Jordans you probably won't see any fakes and you'll pay 1/2 the price you would in stores.

• Like 1

I would try eastbay, i know their new stuff is normally well over 100 but if they came out a few months ago you should be able to get a decent price on them. I heard they have a 3 for 100 going on but I haven't checked it out to see if its actually legit yet. Couldn't hurt.

Edited by ChosenOne

Eastbay is owned by Footlocker or vice versa.

Dude honestly try eBay if you want cheap sneakers. Unless you're getting Air Jordans you probably won't see any fakes and you'll pay 1/2 the price you would in stores.

This. You can get some sick pairs of dunks on there for pretty cheap

Kobes are really good, popular shoes.

I don't know if they make them anymore but I would look into the Hyperdunks. They're so ridiculously light with awesome ankle support.

This. I feel like I'm gliding in those shoes, that's how light they are. The only problem is the sole rips off quickly, but that's probably because I play 4-5 times a week.

Wheres the best place to buy shoes? Footlocker is way overpriced. Although I do have a coupon from 2k11.

I'd suggest flightclubny.com - that's where I go to get all my kicks. they got a relatively savory selection of J's, Nike's, etc. you can also order that shit by make, size, and price too, which is coo.

Edited by The Truth

I currently ball in these...

http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/1006/xld1018bbbbs.jpg

I needed a pair quickly and these were affordable (about $40 at the time, now like $20) and they're comfortable. I only wear them on indoor courts.

My previous shoes that I had was the Wades back during their championship run, I loved them and never saw anyone wearing them, lol.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5087/dwyanewadeshoes.jpg

These "technically" aren't basketball sneakers, but I see my boy STAT rockin these!! I may have to cop, they are hot!!! Anyone got em?

http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:147402/sku:14975471/nike-zoom-huarache-trainer-mens/navy/white/?cm=Mens%3A%20Cross%20Training&supercat=mens&id=54824&mvp=sport&sport=all#sku=14975006

These "technically" aren't basketball sneakers, but I see my boy STAT rockin these!! I may have to cop, they are hot!!! Anyone got em?

http://www.footlocke...ll#sku=14975006

Yea I have a pair in black/sparq green that came out a while back. I've actually been trying to find a pair like Amare's but Nike isn't releasing them. One of the best shoes I've ever owned. You can do absolutely everything in them and they're comfy as hell. Its one of those shoes where the inside is like a sock. Definitely recommend it.

Yea I have a pair in black/sparq green that came out a while back. I've actually been trying to find a pair like Amare's but Nike isn't releasing them. One of the best shoes I've ever owned. You can do absolutely everything in them and they're comfy as hell. Its one of those shoes where the inside is like a sock. Definitely recommend it.

Sweet, man. I'm a 10 in every thing, you think I'd be fine if Order them online without trying them on? lol. Do they run big/small then the other shoes/sneakers you have or pretty standard? Also, have you played basketball in them? (I'll mostly be playing on hardtop/concrete outside during the spring/summer) so I was wondering if they are good for that. I figured they must be if Amar'e's got em lol