Monta Ellis or Russel Westbrook?

*Swish*

As a complementary player I find Russell Westbrook to be much better. As a nucleus player, I think Monta Ellis is better. Ellis strikes me as a much more selfish player always concerned with lighting up the scoreboard. He's got the attitude as a go to guy anyway! Westbrook, however, is much more versatile, bigger, and unselfish. Ultimately it will depend on the system these guys are in.

Straight up one on one, I think Westbrook will show he's better by winning 2 outta 3. :D

• Like 1

I rather have Westbrook. Ellis is a beast offensively but Westbrook is a more rounded player. One of the best defensive point guard in the league, better rebounder than Ellis, better passer and is crazy athletic.

Very easy for me..... Monta is a GREAT scorer...... But i want someone who can create for others AND themselves... That's Westbrook... And Monta doesn't play D... Something about little SG's i don't like. You give up way too much defensively... Height matters on the defensive side. I never liked A.I. that much either.

Westbrook is a poor man's Derrick Rose... Not many NBA players i would take over Westbrook if i was starting a franchise. 22.1 ppg and 8.3 apg is beast mode...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As a complementary player I find Russell Westbrook to be much better. As a nucleus player, I think Monta Ellis is better. Ellis strikes me as a much more selfish player always concerned with lighting up the scoreboard. He's got the attitude as a go to guy anyway! Westbrook, however, is much more versatile, bigger, and unselfish. Ultimately it will depend on the system these guys are in.

Straight up one on one, I think Westbrook will show he's better by winning 2 outta 3. :D

This.