Games:

Detroit at NY Yankees (1:05 PM) ESPN

Atlanta at Washington (1:05 PM)

Milwaukee at Cincinnati (2:10 PM)

LA Angels at Kansas City (4:10 PM)

San Diego at St. Louis (4:15 PM) ESPN

San Francisco at LA Dodgers (8:00 PM) ESPN

Go Braves Go!

If the Yankees game is postponed, will they play it Friday or later in the season?

I have tickets for Sunday, I was pretty pumped to see my boy Hughes. If they push each guy back a game and I have to watch Burnett, I'll be sooooo pissed.

If the Yankees game is postponed, will they play it Friday or later in the season?

I have tickets for Sunday, I was pretty pumped to see my boy Hughes. If they push each guy back a game and I have to watch Burnett, I'll be sooooo pissed.

I'll be there Sunday too!!! Me and a friend will be sitting in the 200's on the RF side. Not bleachers.

lol... I do have a thing for injured vets who aren't aging well.

Not aging well? because of the injury? He's been lights out pitching wise...I think the Yankees made the right move though, won the WS in 09...

Not aging well? because of the injury? He's been lights out pitching wise...

No I know, Johan is great... But he's been hurt a bit lately and it hasn't been one thing. Small frame getting up in age puts a lot of stress on that arm :(

It won't show in the box score tomorrow, but that stolen base by Russell Martin was HUGE. By taking that base in a game between aces and putting a runner on third with one out, it forces Verlander to try to place his pitchers better to ensure Tex couldn't sac fly Russell Martin home. I think it was a combination of this and Verlander being rattled by letting the catcher steal 3rd in that type situation which led toward Verlander making that mistake pitcher (high fast ball away easiest pitch for a left hand hitter to hit). Ahh I love the game within the game of baseball, so glad it's back.

I know a lot of people who have Raburn as thier breakout player of the year in the AL. He's posted excellent stats as a utility guy getting inconsistent playing time, now that he looks to be their full time LF he's got .280 25 90 90 potential, very respectible. I will never forget the throw he made I forget what game it was, may have been a playoff game of some sort, he made an outstanding throw on which I thought he had NO chance, so you know he can play some defense too.

Here it is, 1 game playoff for the division in 2009

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=7016511

Edited by fish7718